shape
carat
color
clarity

spend someone else''s $ - which would you choose...

Which would you choose

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • none of these

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

icelovr

Shiny_Rock
They are all a bit different...thoughts? The center is 2ct round, the sides would be about .55 - .60 each..
Icelovr

settingchoices.JPG

Nicrez

Ideal_Rock
I chose the #4, because it just seemed more fluid, more simplified and elegant. The kind that could wear well years from now and still be significant to turn heads as a lovely 3 stone. I was
not impressed as much by bagettes in #1, #2 and , #3, but that's just me...
9.gif

Heck if I wasn't paying, I'd take them ALL!!!!
love.gif
love.gif

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
I'm not a fan of the baugettes with the 3 stones. I think the 3 round stones stand on their own beautifully without needing more. Especially with the center being 2ct!

caratgirl

Brilliant_Rock
Even though I love side baguettes, I didn't especially care for the above designs that incorporated them, so I picked #4.
10.gif

diamondnovice

Shiny_Rock
It seems I am in the minority because I picked number 2. It has nice fluid sides but the diamonds cover the entire top of your finger. I tend to like a ring that covers the entire top of the finger. I think it mades the ring seem more substantial and given that I have larger hands, I like more substantial rings. It makes my hands seem smaller.
naughty.gif

icelady

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Icelovr,

I have a different opinion than the others. I really like the way the baguettes finish the sides of the three stone center in #2. To me, #3 and #4 seem too top heavy. Number 2 has my vote, I would even consider putting trilliants (surprise style) on the sides under the main round!

Boy, it is so easy spending someone else's money!!!
9.gif

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
All 4 are pretty. I like how the baguettes taper the ring from the rounds to the shank. But, I really like the classic lines of #4. It's a much more elegant style than the other 3. The curves are much more appealing to me than the straight prong bases.
1.gif

Giangi

Ideal_Rock
I chose #4. It is very stylish yet elegant and classy. Really nice!
9.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
I chose #4...the other seem all too "heavy" with too much metal and/or extra stones competing...the 3 stone classic Vatche shows off the 3 diamonds and the workmanship of the ring...the most important things IMO!
1.gif
I also don't like chunky prong metals and things like that. Fluid lines are fun!
1.gif

icelovr

Shiny_Rock
Well everyone - thanks for the input so far...it's between #2 and #4...the poll ends on the 15th - this feels like survivor...only jewelry instead of people...one other difference...I wish I was getting $$$ rather than spending it...
naughty.gif

valeria101

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Given the size of the stones, the choice may be quite easy....

I dounbt there would be much room left accross the finger for the baguettes: there are three large stones to begin with ! The lined up diameters of the 2cts center and two sides wold be between 18mm and 19.5 - this is more than the finger already, but the stones are not 'lined' up in the setting: the center is slightly over the sides and the whole formation arched a bit, so setting #4 could just make it without having to be remodeled to accomodate the 'load'
2.gif

Also, #4 seems much better made than the others, regardless of model - easy choice for me, of course...

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Im shocked I usualy pick the odd-man out option when I view the results after voting but this time it was #4

wierd :}

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results