shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChaiK did you buy the pendant from No. 5?

I'm torn.... Maybe I should accept my cheap rings and stop! The thought of the drama of trying to set a cab with them is very off putting and now these wonky ready made things are freaking me out!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I like the pricier one, of course. If you hadn't posted the two together, then the lighter one would have been perfectly acceptable. Burmesedaze gives great advice, but how expensive are settings down under? Could you buy a cab and have YY then set it?
Either way, you are back in the game!!!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I have a prob with my darling peas. They made the hoops SO SMALL, it didn't go fully onto my hoops. I have 2 pairs of diamond hoops and this p asir has slightly thinner gold at the back hoop. But looky look, doesn't thread through fully to sit in the middle :(
20190213_170247.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes just set them in OZ. Pay the premium.

Or go the Kyo route like lovedogs did?

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The language is super limited @suzanne2

I don't think I've got the language skills to play a game of setting with them.

I love both rings in all honesty but with the cheaper one I worry if I'll crave a truer green after a while as it leans bluish. It does have a lovely glow though and is at a very comfortable price.

Arghhhhhhhh

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks so much @ChaiK

This is all very very very useful to know.

After hearing from you I'm paranoid now:cry2:

Don't be. I would still buy from them. Now, I warn them and I tell Number 1 before I purchase, that I don't want crummy crooked stuff. So should be good. Plus they will exchange. Without arguing.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Honestly for pricier things (18800 rmb to me IS pricey enough. It's not a few hundred us/au buckaroos), best to get the cab unset. So you know what you are getting and if any flaws are hidden or colour enhanced with backing. Mo right no wrong but you should know what you are paying money for.

My jeweller taught me the above.

Send back, I may lose it.

Send to my own jeweller, I have to bear risk.

So I am in a not so easy position. Given recent events. This is when I fall into the trap of playing safe and not taking any risks, when risks really are part and parcel of life. Duh, still not sending back (it's just me). Because when I wear it, it is lovely. Not obvious. Maybe when I am so bugged by it, I will ask jeweller to re-set.

Last edited:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Don't be. I would still buy from them. Now, I warn them and I tell Number 1 before I purchase, that I don't want crummy crooked stuff. So should be good. Plus they will exchange. Without arguing.
The language is super limited @suzanne2

I don't think I've got the language skills to play a game of setting with them.

I love both rings in all honesty but with the cheaper one I worry if I'll crave a truer green after a while as it leans bluish. It does have a lovely glow though and is at a very comfortable price.

Arghhhhhhhh

Just say it in English. Should be fine. I have at times mixed English with Mandarin when communicating with her.

And I also know that buying like this, over the internet, I have to take some sort of risk. So why be paranoid? Life has to go on. We still need to buy our diamonds and rings and stones:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Or plan a trip to JY to rectify all these :)

Me. April.Go.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Or plan a trip to JY to rectify all these :)

Me. April.Go.

Omg that is so exciting! Are you meeting up with them?

@ChaiK Thanks for putting it all into perspective

Honestly I'm very lucky to have these first world problems. I remember when I first married Pink Bandit we couldn't even afford the chilled juice at the supermarket and drank the cheapest reconstituted shelf stuff (on special!) we could find so I really shouldn't be a drama llama about this :lol:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I am so dying to go to the Bangkok and HK fairs coming up......

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Arrghh I'm so torn! One is a truer green but the other glows.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here you go guys

$22800

$15800 very glowy

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Top one. No fight. If you settle for less you will always pine for the one that got away or the better one just ahead :razz:

Might do with the LS ones. I plan to bring my jade to the factory to set.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LS is back on right now!

Waits to see your haul tmr........:mrgreen2:

I always wonder why they are on at this time. Isn't it after dinner there?

I saw your pea pods and thought how cool it would be if I could get dangles for my hoops. But my hoops crazy thick!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Do you guys buy diamonds from Whiteflash? How is it?

Like diamond necklace etc.

I think with jadeite pendant very stunning:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

@mellowyellowgirl Hope you get the ring you want.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Waits to see your haul tmr........:mrgreen2:

I always wonder why they are on at this time. Isn't it after dinner there?

I saw your pea pods and thought how cool it would be if I could get dangles for my hoops. But my hoops crazy thick!

Evening entertainment.

I think I will get ear wires for my peas. Really love them :)

Screenshot_2019-02-13-19-44-50.png

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I ish good. Bought nothing yet.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Do you guys buy diamonds from Whiteflash? How is it?

Like diamond necklace etc.

I think with jadeite pendant very stunning:kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2::kiss2:

@mellowyellowgirl Hope you get the ring you want.

I've bought a rose gold diamond bangle with them. Very very very easy transaction and excellent bangle. Service is impeccable.

The "a cut above" diamonds are pretty awesome. I wanted to try something different and they did not disappoint.

That said, my normal bangle is pretty sparkly too but I got a kick out of the ACAs (blinding in the sun) and I loooooooove the rose gold bangle I bought from them.

Highly recommended. I felt like it was a reasonable price for what I got and the service was superb. You can ask questions for days on end. They are so nice.

That said I prowl around the diamond threads and if you are looking for a big diamond and are fussy about how WHITE do make it clear to them. It seems like at grades G H I etc a few people have not been happy with the colour because it is rumoured AGS is softer on colour than GIA and Whiteflash use AGS.

ETA: I'm a big fan of their jewellry that uses ACAs cuz I think you get the best melee for not much more money.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I've bought a rose gold diamond bangle with them. Very very very easy transaction and excellent bangle. Service is impeccable.

The "a cut above" diamonds are pretty awesome. I wanted to try something different and they did not disappoint.

That said, my normal bangle is pretty sparkly too but I got a kick out of the ACAs (blinding in the sun) and I loooooooove the rose gold bangle I bought from them.

Highly recommended. I felt like it was a reasonable price for what I got and the service was superb. You can ask questions for days on end. They are so nice.

That said I prowl around the diamond threads and if you are looking for a big diamond and are fussy about how WHITE do make it clear to them. It seems like at grades G H I etc a few people have not been happy with the colour because it is rumoured AGS is softer on colour than GIA and Whiteflash use AGS.

ETA: I'm a big fan of their jewellry that uses ACAs cuz I think you get the best melee for not much more money.

I like SI, but Colour E to F. I like inclusions if they are pretty.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results