shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

Bluegemz

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just wear the pendant with huge pearl necklace. Or a jadeite necklace. Or huge something. Ferget the itch. Price of vanity.
I can see some dark green in the little cab...it could make a very interesting combo with grey or deep, dark green jadeite beads as well as pearls. I think it has a lot of potential especially because you already have lots of greens. Or, in a long fine strand of icy beads...kind of like clear and dark/black in Art Deco styles.
Hopefully you can feel good about it even if not what you were expecting:)

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I can see some dark green in the little cab...it could make a very interesting combo with grey or deep, dark green jadeite beads as well as pearls. I think it has a lot of potential especially because you already have lots of greens. Or, in a long fine strand of icy beads...kind of like clear and dark/black in Art Deco styles.
Hopefully you can feel good about it even if not what you were expecting:)

Yes, just let go. Maybe the cab really is green. I won't know till the pendant arrives. I am moving on. Thank you Bluegemz.

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes, just let go. Maybe the cab really is green. I won't know till the pendant arrives. I am moving on. Thank you Bluegemz.

Sigh if I didn't have to fight so many work battles and capacity issues in Myanmar, I'd offer to neg for you. It's customer service. You are not obliged to pay if it's not to what you expected.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh if I didn't have to fight so many work battles and capacity issues in Myanmar, I'd offer to neg for you. It's customer service. You are not obliged to pay if it's not to what you expected.

Exactly. I have ten thousand things to do and I thought, small matter. If terrible, I just replace with tsavorite - I go find one. Spending another hour arguing over 1500 rmb would drain me.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Exactly. I have ten thousand things to do and I thought, small matter. If terrible, I just replace with tsavorite - I go find one. Spending another hour arguing over 1500 rmb would drain me.

Try via main number and give her feedback. They are under her. She should ctrl them

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
They came up with this bracelet design when I asked for suggestions for my ruyi and cabs.

Looks good and no need CAD ;-) 20190122_005950.jpg

How do you ask them for suggestions?

你有任何建议或想法? Is correct? I so terrible.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How do you ask them for suggestions?

你有任何建议或想法? Is correct? I so terrible.

这想做xxx。有什么设计款式?

They will reply让师傅提议 etc.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl Just wear the pendant with huge pearl necklace. Or a jadeite necklace. Or huge something. Ferget the itch. Price of vanity.

Haha you crack me up! I don't mind the itch but it looks kinda nasty if neck goes red :eek2:
See how I fare with the platypus pendant on Australia day!

You are such a sweetheart re the necklace. It is a beautiful piece though! I'm so jelly. Didn't think a clear piece could look so amazing. You ladies are a danger to the wallet!

@Burmesedaze gorgeous new landscape pieces and thanks so much for posting the price!!!! Very helpful even for me who can't livestream. At least I know how much more I'm paying!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nope. I am a MUG. I felt soooooo bad for her. She didn't do a J, so I thought, ok, never mind. Gulp. Swallow. Pay, and I ended up comforting her. How it became like this, I don't know.

That's so sweet. She's probably young and not very experienced. How sweet, sweet, kind of you. :saint::saint: Good girl!

On another note, I'm a bit frustrated. Wechat is confusing. Number 5 said no Paypal and I can't imagine buying without Paypal. The bank wire thing is intimidating. It would cost $55 for an international wire but that's not the issue, it's that I've never done one...
The main lady contacted me this morning and asked how I was doing. Made me feel like a million dollars. I swear when I find the right carving I'm going to buy. Great sales tactic...I'm hooked :D

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I ask her for stuff I see on other numbers? Like I see it on 5, then ask the main lady?

I bought from 5 and dealt with 5 initially for photos and vids. But for payment and postage I dealt with boss.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks! That makes me feel better.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Can I ask her for stuff I see on other numbers? Like I see it on 5, then ask the main lady?

I would ask head lady for PayPal. Try. She did say she does not want PayPal, but I had such a hard time with tt payment she relented. And I did not give her any problems with PayPal. I think head lady said no because in December, they had a Taiwanese client who paid, received goods, lodged a complaint for I don’t know what and they lost a good chunk of the money. I don’t know how these things work. I think PayPal withholds money when’s complaint is lodged.

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I think they have halted PayPal payments.

On another note, got these very affordable orange earrings in 14K to match my orange pendant.

48C11237-5E1F-478C-97DA-FC92C67439F1.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they have halted PayPal payments.

On another note, got these very affordable orange earrings in 14K to match my orange pendant.

48C11237-5E1F-478C-97DA-FC92C67439F1.jpeg

Oooh please post ear shots when you get these and give a review on the wearing experience! These hooks have always freaked me out so I am super interested to see if they feel funny in the piercing or if they slide down in the piercing!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oooh please post ear shots when you get these and give a review on the wearing experience! These hooks have always freaked me out so I am super interested to see if they feel funny in the piercing or if they slide down in the piercing!

I usually put a rubber stopper where the posts are and let them dangle long so I wear them at the tip. :)

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@suzanne2 Number 5 is very helpful. It was just this blip. I am buying another thing from her at the moment. She always responds when the others are not that quick. I will be more specific with her about designs. Love dealing with her regardless. Show you later.

AV_

Ideal_Rock
It isn’t like this. I always wanted a great jadeite cab ring. Could not find it and when it arrived, the glow is great. But so are my chrysoprase.

Pricescope is too relaxing - so I write this blunt nonsense often enough...

I am surprised to hear of obviously great jadeite & chrysoprase. I found that the glowing colourless jadeite I am crazy about looks a little too much like colourless star rock crystal & gave up the chase for a good jadeite cab - whom am I fooling!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Pricescope is too relaxing - so I write this blunt nonsense often enough...

I am surprised to hear of obviously great jadeite & chrysoprase. I found that the glowing colourless jadeite I am crazy about looks a little too much like colourless star rock crystal & gave up the chase for a good jadeite cab - whom am I fooling!

Well you obviously have not seen much of the world, then.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results