carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How do you pay for the setting?

Do you pay deposit and then rest of balance or do they have your goods so you just settle the bill after?

I might get a cab and then do a simple open back ring when I am off my ban!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Do you pay deposit and then rest of balance or do they have your goods so you just settle the bill after?

I pay as they are finished setting.

Like i pay After bidding on LS.

Then when set i pay again.

I'm sure there's a better system but I'm fine for now like that.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock

I was in a hurry and paid her 1500rmb more. I told her I pay that for setting and then left over can credit for next item I buy. She said ok.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@suzanne2 , I know this is not precisely the dragon pendant you are after in terms of color or shape, but I find this one is so nicely carved, at a so small price (1380 RMB), that I thought about you :

75590002-FCD8-4D03-841A-C82FD3C9922B.png

A80796C5-125C-4B93-BC25-A489FB9970F7.png 347A21BB-5EFA-47B8-A441-6B8A840E295F.jpeg
You are so kind! That's cool but I want a round one..
I took the plunge and asked about this:
Screenshot_20190107-060458_WeChat.jpg
She answered with a "sold" then sent me a little tutorial...lol. I send back a blushing face emoji and said 'new to wechat'. She sent me a little girl in a red dress dancing with a pot in her hand. This was getting funnier and funnier. I sent her this:
Screenshot_20190105-085250_WeChat.jpg
And she said '18000'...
Too expensive so I sent her a wilting rose. I hope that means what I think it means. Haha.
I'm encouraged to try again.

@Seaglow That pendant is stunning! I loved that those ladies stopped you in the street. I'm picturing you in a black shirt with this green beacon shining out of your chest. Like a superhero.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Seaglow and @ChaiK are totally selling me on those scenic pendants!

Thank goodness I don't wear chains well (get itchy!!!!) so I admire from afar and don't go down that rabbit hole!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
She answered with a "sold" then sent me a little tutorial...lol. I send back a blushing face emoji and said 'new to wechat'. She sent me a little girl in a red dress dancing with a pot in her hand. This was getting funnier and funnier. I sent her this:
And she said '18000'...
Too expensive so I sent her a wilting rose. I hope that means what I think it means. Haha.

@Seaglow That pendant is stunning! I loved that those ladies stopped you in the street. I'm picturing you in a black shirt with this green beacon shining out of your chest. Like a superhero.

Just fyip, these are kirins and pixiu. Not dragons :)

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Just fyip, these are kirins and pixiu. Not dragons :)
Well, it's about time someone set me straight! I googled both and I can do without the fertility part, bot otherwise I still want one. Either. Don't matter. It's pretty!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Lol they are lucky animals. I have both and I love my pixiu pendant set. But I've not received it yet. Maybe next week or end this week.

I also just got the muna translucent pixiu. Will set as well.

mmexport1546688710649.jpg Screenshot_20190107-212101_Facebook.jpg

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So these are the same thing, just a different perspective? They don't look the same at all...

screenshot_20190107-060458_wechat-jpg.668940

mmexport1546688710649-jpg.668944

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I'm fairly sure I'm being stupid here.
Edit: OK, I googled them again and yes, I'm being stupid. LOL. Now I get it.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, everyone, she said she would take Paypal. She said she was trying to help by cutting costs.

If you pay PayPal, you have to agree with her to pay the Paypal fees which is 4.5% or something like this and the exchange rate under PayPal, and you pay in USD.

So happy. :kiss2:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@Seaglow and @ChaiK are totally selling me on those scenic pendants!

Thank goodness I don't wear chains well (get itchy!!!!) so I admire from afar and don't go down that rabbit hole!

Oh, but you know, you can wear it with your jade necklace, your pearl necklace.......

Pendants are lovely and stunning.

Duyen

Rough_Rock
Oh, everyone, she said she would take Paypal. She said she was trying to help by cutting costs.

If you pay PayPal, you have to agree with her to pay the Paypal fees which is 4.5% or something like this and the exchange rate under PayPal, and you pay in USD.

So happy. :kiss2:

Really ? This will dramatically change my world if I too can pay by PayPal !
What shop number is this ?
Yes, 4.5% was the PayPal commission rate to be paid by customers, that shop 2 lady initially shared with me before being contradicted by shop 3 lady (called “the boss” by shop 2).

Duyen

Rough_Rock
And she said '18000'...

Bravo and thumbs up, @suzanne2 !
You have taken the plunge !

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Wow
Love !!!!!
She wants 34k RMB for this. I will give this one a miss for now. I want to see what the other two I bought are like first. Also, I have bought quite a bit last month and need to really set the other pieces.

And this one, it is costly but can you see on the left and the right, at the edges the green is not that strong.
Ok, I can pay more and get better one, if I am going to spend like this.

Last edited:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Really ? This will dramatically change my world if I too can pay by PayPal !
What shop number is this ?
Yes, 4.5% was the PayPal commission rate to be paid by customers, that shop 2 lady initially shared with me before being contradicted by shop 3 lady (called “the boss” by shop 2).

Ok. Let’s see if she agrees. I just offered to buy something and pay in PayPal. My mandarin is v. Bad. If she oks this, then PayPal is ok. If she says no, well then....:cry2:

Duyen

Rough_Rock
Ok. Let’s see if she agrees. I just offered to buy something and pay in PayPal. My mandarin is v. Bad. If she oks this, then PayPal is ok. If she says no, well then....:cry2:

I am keeping all my fingers crossed then :pray:

Duyen

Rough_Rock
Who is the boss? They told me this one was boss.

Screenshot_20190108-102656.jpg

Yes @mellowyellowgirl , the big boss is her, the one that you have circled, as I have understood too.
However, for everything regarding invoices, special financial / shipping requests and arrangements, it is shop 3.
And as per the style and most of all the last check-up photos sent, I have guessed that it is a “he” heading it.
I suppose he acts as a middle manager.

By the way, I am still missing shop 8 WeChat ID number : anyone has it ?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results