shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
My earrings keep getting more and more expensive...and now I want a dragon pendant sooo bad. I can't spend 2k at Christmas, I just can't. Plus, I'm waiting for mellow's and chaik's stuff to arrive. They are the guinea pigs...

I'm sort of with ChaiK on the returns. I'll know what I want when I buy it and usually no returns.

Although I did return a custom Siberian jade bangle to Allen at Jade Divers. It was too heavy for my wrist, it bruised me. I exchanged it for a bead bracelet of the same material. He got the better end of the deal but that's ok. He's a good guy.

What sort of dragon pendant and colour are you eyeing? You could post a few pix. If anyone spots a good buy we could let you know. There are a few light coloured dragon pendants that went for a few hundred bucks at live stream.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
@Burmesedaze, do you really need 64 mm? Maybe if you use baby oil, the bangle will slip on easily. Or a plastic bag over your hand and then baby oil on the bangle.

Lol I just tried on over the weekend 64mm. On left and right. That is THE size that hurts as I put it on with some tugging but no oil/bag. I want 1 that doesn't require oil and bag because I hit the gym/do other stuff a fair bit.
It's the fleshy palm part. Which is why XS/XXS give gloves fit me but I need XXXXXXL bangles!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ladies I want a different green from my spicey green next year in a simple style. Something fresh green!

You think this is fresh enough?

mmexport1545086687746.jpg

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
So many jade pieces on WeChat I don’t know how to choose :kiss2:. Nice find ladies.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ladies I want a different green from my spicey green next year in a simple style. Something fresh green!

You think this is fresh enough?

mmexport1545086687746.jpg

Should go for more translucency for lighter greens. Otherwise they look like dyed stones imho.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Should go for more translucency for lighter greens. Otherwise they look like dyed stones imho.

Thanks!

My aim for next cab is:

Colour (lighter but as true green as can be, can make concessions)
Translucency
Bigger stone
Higher dome

Haha all at budget of $2500 usd

You reckon it's doable?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks!

My aim for next cab is:

Colour (lighter but as true green as can be, can make concessions)
Translucency
Bigger stone
Higher dome

Haha all at budget of $2500 usd

You reckon it's doable?

Why not? After CNY. Maybe prices will dip.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful @ChaiK

I love your ring!!!

That necklace is so translucent!!! Is it as big as it looks?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
US$2500 yes. Doable.

What is that necklace supposed to represent? Curious.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
US$2500 yes. Doable.

What is that necklace supposed to represent? Curious.

Haha, I don't know. I just like it for its dreaminess. And the two teeny tiny green cabs at the side. I love that colour. And I like the colour on one end of the dragon. I think my next cab I will have that colour plus a lot of water.

It is not that huge. Around 6 cm straight across the two dragon heads.

Next time, I will go for a pinker lavender ring. I do like this one too. All for fun.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
This is my size...but...

IMG-d98f347e0850bde3bdddb9c0fd9ca264-V.png

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Dumb question. What is 1.2 万 RMB? 1.2 x 10 000?

So does that become 12 000 RMB?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes that's correct 1.2 x 10000.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
It still costs 4 digit rmb!!!

That's only around 750 usd. But don't buy it. You really really like this colour?

I feel like, after my huge hulu ring, and the little little purchases, as if I have eaten too much chocolate:knockout::knockout::knockout:.

But 1.2 万 rmb = 12 000 rmb = around 1.8 k usd does not sound so bad after all.......

Reactions: prs

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Guys how are you meant to wear these? Are they earrings? Are you supposed to poke them into your ear and let the string dangle?

mmexport1545129194609.jpg

WOOT Story of Yanxi Palace has got English subs!

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
No I'm horrified they are selling earth bangles!

Dangling leaf earrings. Chain goes through your lobe and you can adjust the length

Lol I was wondering what had come over you!!!! Especially since you posted such nice bargain bangles yesterday!

Does the chain hurt in the ear? Anyone tried it before? I'm curious as it looks like it would really stretch the piercing!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They used to make silver dangling earrings like that in my teens and they were very fine so didn't hurt. Not sure how thick the gold ones are.

I love chocolate. Just not as a colour in jade!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It's easier to find blue lavender with fine grain than pink lavender. The latter usually comes in sugar texture.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
No I'm horrified they are selling earth bangles!

Dangling leaf earrings. Chain goes through your lobe and you can adjust the length

I looking out for anything between 62 and 64 too, for you. I will post if I see one.

No.2 bangle lady uses 万 a lot and I thought like wow millions:-o:knockout::knockout::knockout:. Actually is not. So relieved.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I looking out for anything between 62 and 64 too, for you. I will post if I see one.

No.2 bangle lady uses 万 a lot and I thought like wow millions:-o. Actually is not. So relieved.

How many zeros is that chaik? I thought some of them have no price!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results