shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Ah must be multi currency account. I tt to their hsbc too but in hkd.

@Seaglow

So rmb 6680 + 5180 = 1720 USD (according to her calculations). Postage included. I just looked at her message and checked what I paid. It is 1720 usd.

I mean, the buddhas alone cost 1460 at Jasmine's. And I added 2 giant icy pendants (and basing it against Jasmine's prices, the two icy pendants cost around 300 usd. Jasmine would never have these icy pendants at 300 usd for a pair!)

How can I not celebrate and have a party?

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ikr!! Sorry Ms J but you are priced out of reach. Which icy pendants did you get?

Posting a few more screen grabs of the video of the red jade. Really very happy :)

Capture+_2018-12-14-01-10-36.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-12-37-1.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-11-18.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-10-54.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-13-26.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-13-45.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-14-18.png Capture+_2018-12-14-01-13-51.png

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
:mrgreen2: Very excited for you ladies, I’m going to download and have a look later.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
@ChaiK I’m not getting photos of bangles I want, just those I didn’t ask for so I’m not going to contact that seller further, trust issues and waste of time.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm not making good progress with the bargaining.

Maybe I just suck at it :lol:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was told postage is by EMS

What about you ladies?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Type the following to neg.

姐姐给个好价好吗? 你开心我也开心。以后还会介绍多几个朋友来买。

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Type the following to neg.

姐姐给个好价好吗? 你开心我也开心。以后还会介绍多几个朋友来买。
Thanks so much!

You're a champ!

This is quite an ordeal and I haven't even gotten to payment yet :lol:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
No paypal no bitcoin. Tt to their HK bank account.

The above read:

Big sis, give a good price please. Makes you and I both happy. Will recommend more friends to buy next time.

Thank you is 谢谢。

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
If a male, call him big brother 大哥. You replace 姐姐( big sis) with that.

I also exchanged Cantonese voice files with them over wechat. They do both mandarin and Cantonese.

Live stream when the broadcaster and trader converse in non Mandarin, not sure what dialect but sounds Hokkien related so I can follow most of that discussion too lol.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
One of their account details. This accepts either hkd or usd.

Screenshot_20181214-141409_WeChat.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @Burmesedaze

$2392 usd for these 2

Would love honest feedback! About to pay soon!
They are good measurements! Big! 5 to 5.5 mm thick!

mmexport1544773444234.jpg

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Bottom one pass over. Dull green.

Top good water bright light green. Price?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
But tbh you have too many of these mid quality bits and bobs. Should save for a good one.

That budget can get you a nicer richer green.

Reactions: prs

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
But tbh you have too many of these mid quality bits and bobs. Should save for a good one.

That budget can get you a nicer richer green.

You make a very good point! I get tempted by volume :naughty:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@mellowyellowgirl , don't buy. Hold out for one huge kahuna of a stone:lickout:. I like the top one if it is very cheap. Like maybe 600 to 800 usd.

Oh if you go to wechat, they have this thing called Moments.....you get moments of their latest postings:kiss2::kiss2::geek2::geek2::kiss2::kiss2:

I want to buy one huge one and one medium one (I don't do tiny). And they must be good colour. So I have not bought yet, even if I am so dying to. Very busy working and I cannot think straight when I am busy with work and then I have to choose eye candy simultaneously. Seriously, I could end up spending loads if I don't check on this type of purchase. The pendants and the tiny bits I can buy for fun. But this type, must focus and choose. It is an investment. So I am taking my time, finishing my work, and over Christmas, choose and strike in silence and peace.

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yiiikes I piked

Probably gonna be blacklisted from now

Anyways I apologised profusely

But you ladies are right

And in the end I didn't feel like it was that cheap. I only paid $912 for the ones from Jasmine.

The green had excellent water and the lavender was a honker with great colour under any lighting. In the end I felt like this wasn't much of a deal.

I'm sure they've blacklisted me though. Maybe will need to return to Jasmine

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Yiiikes I piked

Probably gonna be blacklisted from now

Anyways I apologised profusely

But you ladies are right

And in the end I didn't feel like it was that cheap. I only paid $912 for the ones from Jasmine.

The green had excellent water and the lavender was a honker with great colour under any lighting. In the end I felt like this wasn't much of a deal.

I'm sure they've blacklisted me though. Maybe will need to return to Jasmine

Nahhh.....there are 10 of them. I doubt they can keep track. People can change their minds. Everyone in the trade should be used to that by now. I think if you agree, don't pay many times or you just keep returning stuff. Then maybe they might black-list you.

Which reminds me. I only have 7 of them on WeChat. Will try to hunt down the rest after work this weekend.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChaiK I don't know if you like yellow (I don't see you with any) but everytime I wear my yellow diamond honker these days I think of you. It's such a you ring!

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK I don't know if you like yellow (I don't see you with any) but everytime I wear my yellow diamond honker these days I think of you. It's such a you ring!

Nope. Hate yellow. But I have a huge yellow diamond ring - another mistake. See, cannot buy big stuff when busy.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm gonna go back on my ban

Thanks ladies for returning me to sanity.

This is cute n cheap even if I'm not on the market!

mmexport1544765444464.jpg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nope. Hate yellow. But I have a huge yellow diamond ring - another mistake. See, cannot buy big stuff when busy.

Omg why did you buy it??? What happened?

I love yellow so hunted for mine for ages.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I will wait with bated breath to see what kahunas ChaiK will get In due course.

There are a few of their stock that I am sure are filmed at the Mandalay jade market. I heard a woman exclaiming cannot in Burmese in one of the clips lol.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lady was very nice about it! Maybe I stop looking for now!

To be fair the initial pics and videos looked fantastic! I got carried away! The bottom green looked great in the initial pics!

Am glad I asked for advice though! It was like the madness suddenly subsided!

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl

Unless you really like the items, I suggest go for finer ones. Personally, I’d rather have one fine item than 2 commercial items. In jadeite, the finer items increase value the most due to scarcity of material and demand. Remember jadeite don’t come in pebbles but in boulders. There will be many commercial items, but few fine ones. If you like the thrills, there will be many cheaper items with YY for a couple of hundred bucks or even less.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@mellowyellowgirl

Unless you really like the items, I suggest go for finer ones. Personally, I’d rather have one fine item than 2 commercial items. In jadeite, the finer items increase value the most due to scarcity of material and demand. Remember jadeite don’t come in pebbles but in boulders. There will be many commercial items, but few fine ones. If you like the thrills, there will be many cheaper items with YY for a couple of hundred bucks or even less.

I just got mad today I think! Not angry mad but succumbed to madness mad!

After I read @Burmesedaze's post and went to cuddle the pup, I realised that I was better off buying a pair of lace earrings! I DEFINITELY want one of those. This was a sudden strike of madness.

I entered the market with my 2 cheap rings that I love. Why on earth am I getting slightly more expensive but not necessarily better ones. Madness

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I just got mad today I think! Not angry mad but succumbed to madness mad!

After I read @Burmesedaze's post and went to cuddle the pup, I realised that I was better off buying a pair of lace earrings! I DEFINITELY want one of those. This was a sudden strike of madness.

I entered the market with my 2 cheap rings that I love. Why on earth am I getting slightly more expensive but not necessarily better ones. Madness

The laces are worth it just for the art alone. Takes expertise and patience to do those.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I totally understand. It's like me ging ohhhhh dolphins!! I want them. Wait, lucky lotus! WANT! Yellow leaf! How RARE.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Then I get distracted with bargain buys like oooohhhh a set of these for barely us100!!!

Screenshot_20181214-173659_WeChat.jpg

Buy them. Jasmine had a pair of earrings just with the larger one. Maybe they were bigger. I don't know. But it was around 1000 USD for the earrings. Let me try and find the pic.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results