carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
That is really beautiful @Seaglow

Is it the same shade in real life? I ask because my camera make my green jade darker than it is.

Yes, it is a green even in low light but dark and does not look black. It can turn a bright green in good lighting. She has nicer greens at the bin but they are rather small. This one is 26mm length for stone so size not bad that’s why I took it despite the darker color.

So these are my bin purchases so far apart from the lace.

PS. I just dropped the earring and it survived unscathed. Better texture, more durable.

34A5F032-0330-4831-8A14-4FC516D04DF0.jpeg

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am so hoping the lace is available next year! I'm twitching that everyone has lace but me!

They are big and Ruyi-ish too!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
802ABFA8-090E-4037-B370-7FB664AB763A.jpeg Here’s the latest photo I don’t think they’re as nice, but I want to make sure.

Reactions: AV_

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
18A2F88C-59C6-4FBF-9430-55353041FB5C.jpeg A25C4C5F-D7C2-4103-9C17-68B7DE473AC2.jpeg 125A5336-B1DA-48B8-BBA4-C1ABA4BF9A89.jpeg These are the FB bangles

The third one looks nice. But it looks maybe too dark? Maybe irl, it is not like this? I just think it is shiny all over and then there is one section, where it is not so translucent. n To the left of the bangle. Can you see? I don't know how to say.

Reactions: AV_

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
The third one looks nice. But it looks maybe too dark? Maybe irl, it is not like this? I just think it is shiny all over and then there is one section, where it is not so translucent. n To the left of the bangle. Can you see? I don't know how to say.

Ok so these were the FB page bangles that I want to see more of but didn’t get to, the rest is not on FB page. I can put my search with this particular vendor to rest and look elsewhere. Something fishy going on here.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Ok so these were the FB page bangles that I want to see more of but didn’t get to, the rest is not on FB page. I can put my search with this particular vendor to rest and look elsewhere. Something fishy going on here.

No, please, I did not mean that. I just meant for you to look carefully and ask for lots of pictures. You want something icy. So best to have a look at lots of pics.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Just bought a pair of white lotuses and a Moxisha mine carved pendant. Enough for now :)

Capture+_2018-12-12-15-17-01-1.png Capture+_2018-12-12-15-27-31.png

I am about to buy stuff from her. How do you pay her? I keep asking her to send invoice via wechat. Maybe I am saying it wrong in chinese:lol:

We already agreed on price and the product I want to buy. Just the invoice. I keep asking her to send invoice. But no response after that.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, ok. She replied. Paying. Then I tell you what I bought. Very excited. So much cheaper!!!! Like on one item, it was already 300 USD cheaper, after adding her 10% fee. And on another, 1000 usd cheaper. And I bargained.

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm so excited watching you ladies!

Did you do the auction bid thing @ChaiK or get one from the pics?

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
They are VERY SLOW in response today.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I do bank transfers to their hk account. Will explore rmb accounts my next purchase.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
How much did she charge you for postage?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
30 usd. I need to check if this is dhl.

Is that correct?

The three buddhas (at jasmines is 1460 usd)

And two icy huge pendants with streaks of green.

With postage. Total at 1750 usd. I very relieved. A lot cheaper. Let’s see.

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Cool. My postage is a tad less coz I'm nearer. Should be courier at these rates.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@ChaiK do you stalk both their posts and compare?

I can spot the picture posts which uses the same pics as Jasmine but does she also display the same items Jasmine carries in the livestream?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Cool. My postage is a tad less coz I'm nearer. Should be courier at these rates.

I am not going to quibble with her over postage. I think she just put everything together and calculated and gave me a total amount.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
@ChaiK do you stalk both their posts and compare?

I can spot the picture posts which uses the same pics as Jasmine but does she also display the same items Jasmine carries in the livestream?

Yes. Sometimes. I remember pictures. I think, when not sold on YY's auction immediately, it goes to Jasmine.

I think if you want an item Jasmine has, you can also wechat YY about it.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am not going to quibble with her over postage. I think she just put everything together and calculated and gave me a total amount.

Yes. The items cost more :razz:
Attempting to bargain now but very very slow!!! Maybe coz it's dinner time over there.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. Sometimes. I remember pictures. I think, when not sold on YY's auction immediately, it goes to Jasmine.

I think if you want an item Jasmine has, you can also wechat YY about it.

Ahh thanks! I am thinking of typing in very simple sentences in google translate and then sending her the mandarin translation

When I am off the ban of course :lol:

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Ahh thanks! I am thinking of typing in very simple sentences in google translate and then sending her the mandarin translation

When I am off the ban of course :lol:

This is what I think. I think, sometimes, when items are sold with Jasmine, they have been sold by YY or someone else. And of course it would sell fast, if that someone else is charging a cheaper better price. It is not because Jasmine has sold it.

So like, if Jasmine is charging 6.5 k and someone else is charging 4.5 k for a huge fantastic item, it sells in minutes. So now, I think, this is where some of the buyers are from and this is why some items just go at a pop. For me, at 6.5 k, that would be out of the question. But at 4.5k, sure, I would take, if huge and fantastic and I can bargain it down some more to around 4K.

I want to also say that for Jasmine, she is fast and her service is good plus easier to communicate and you can pay by paypal. So maybe you pay more for this kind of service. Which can be ok sometimes for some items.

Edit: haha, I think it does not take an idiot to put these two together. I am so trite.

Last edited:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
I am trying to go from 36k rmb to 25k rmb lol!

They have so called 10 micro sellers under YY. They have different stock in their albums.

There must be at least 1 that can respond in English.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I am trying to go from 36k rmb to 25k rmb lol!

They have so called 10 micro sellers under YY. They have different stock in their albums.

There must be at least 1 that can respond in English.

Go on. I hope that is doable. I would do that too. Such a huge price tag. I would want to knock it down. I hope she says yes and you get a good price.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
:geek2::shock:OMG!

You just need to click on her wechat profile and you see her daily posted items. Jadeite galore!

Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lol I'm installing it right now!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results