shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh yes I don't like the fb settings too. But truth is, many a jade and CS look better in a setting and are easier to sell. Flaws can be hidden too.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
It depends whether there is an existing mould that can fit. If not, CAD and new mould around 150 upwards

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Thanks @Burmesedaze, I’m glad to have posted here, the cab looks a lot greener and translucent on the phone than on the iPad. Pretty setting though.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Wow I’m not sure I can stop shopping for jewellery if I live around your area so much choice!

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
C4A7629A-82AB-467A-81E2-C35F0AEC08A9.jpeg On another note I really like this one.

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can you get a video @Lovinggems?

Jasmine has definately upped her prices. Almost everything on the cheap site is $450 in today's listings.

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Can you get a video @Lovinggems?

@mellowyellowgirl I’m not sure I already know it is not as green and translucent as FB lady’s so if I do it it’s for the setting, else I’ll have to work harder to find something nicer :mrgreen2:.

Jasmine has definately upped her prices. Almost everything on the cheap site is $450 in today's listings.

I saw this too and took out my measuring tape to gauge how small it was :(

Not too small gem stones are smaller unless it includes the top bead then definitely a bit small.:P2

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
lace earrings arrived.jpg
My first pair of the filgree just arrived. I love them.

The cabochon on this pair that arrived is a bright glowing green. I love this pair.

I have a second pair arriving.

I should have bought more....

Last edited:

Seaglow

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Nice. Are they heavy? I'd love them with a little green...

No, they’re not really heavy. If you like lighter ones, you can choose thinner stones. :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Ear shots please, ladies!

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Not too small gem stones are smaller unless it includes the top bead then definitely a bit small.:P2

I prefer a donut as a statement piece for a pendant or else they get a bit lost. Or else worn higher near collarbone :)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Nice. Are they heavy? I'd love them with a little green...

The round discs with coloured stones had green tinges on the jade. I think they were sent wrongly to Chaik so there may be 1 pair left?

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks, I'll go look...

AV_

Ideal_Rock
Looks like rose quartz beads.

Yes...

The classical green jadeite does not look like anythjng else, but the others too often are too close to some absurdly lesserly priced stuff ( eg. Ice?)

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Yes...

The classical green jadeite does not look like anythjng else, but the others too often are too close to some absurdly lesserly priced stuff ( eg. Ice?)

I love icy jade. It looks ethereal :)

But I agree. It does look no different from many cheaper substitutes :razz: :lol-2:

prs

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
More photos of the lavender jadeite bead necklace I mentioned earlier this month:
Lavender Jade Necklace 3.jpg Lavender Jade Necklace 4.jpg Lavender Jade Necklace B (6).jpg
A nice light lavender shade from a distance, but not so much up close.

Attachments

• Lavender Jade Necklace 5.jpg
    Lavender Jade Necklace 5.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What is the colour you see in real life @prs?

I have decided if I make it to April with no lapses I will reward myself with a dangly hairpin (for the right price) so I can curtsey to Pink Bandit and call him "Your majesty."

He responded by giving me a "WTF" look of acceptance :lol:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
F1160C5E-4EB3-4D23-877B-20D799115F2A.jpeg
What is the colour you see in real life @prs?

I have decided if I make it to April with no lapses I will reward myself with a dangly hairpin (for the right price) so I can curtsey to Pink Bandit and call him "Your majesty."

He responded by giving me a "WTF" look of acceptance :lol:

You must post a photo and get the full costume and hair done!

On another note very lovely, then I look at the size and there’s not enough beads for a bracelet.:oops2:

mellowyellowgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
F1160C5E-4EB3-4D23-877B-20D799115F2A.jpeg

You must post a photo and get the full costume and hair done!

On another note very lovely, then I look at the size and there’s not enough beads for a bracelet.:oops2:

I glanced by those quickly and thought it was a bracelet. Hehe maybe you're supposed to string those with the 11k green ones and $1k pink ones. $13k mixed bead bracelet.

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, I agree with Burmesedaze. Can arrive grey. Or can arrive much much better than expected.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results