Find your jewelry
shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific Gravity of Grade B Jadeite

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
Tbh blue not that valuable so should not cost 20000rmb.
Ikr! So I am cooling off for a bit.

I only paid 8500 rmb for the nice very very light green icy one at similar size. Why this is suddenly 20K rmb is crazy. CNY I think. Also, my fault. I kept asking for pendants. So I think they are on the up in prices.

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
green pendant.jpg
This is Icy Yang Green.

Next one below, is Imperial Green. Yang means sunny.

IMperial Green Pendant.jpg
I've been looking at these for FAR too long and I can't see one bit of difference. Not even a teeny tiny bit. Go ahead ladies, tell me how wrong I am. I'm used to it. :lol:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ikr! So I am cooling off for a bit.

I only paid 8500 rmb for the nice very very light green icy one at similar size. Why this is suddenly 20K rmb is crazy. CNY I think. Also, my fault. I kept asking for pendants. So I think they are on the up in prices.
Hmm the sellers on LS also getting less flexible on prices for larger/ better items.

Cooling off is good!

suzanne2

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Hmm the sellers on LS also getting less flexible on prices for larger/ better items.

Cooling off is good!
Have we been discovered again? How do these sellers know? Jasmine raised her prices, now YY. Hmm
Has anyone seen a dragon (or whatever lol) for me? I was super busy and couldn't look.

kipari

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Girls, I have to come out as a major lurker here. I'm living vicariously through you. I had never been exposed to jadeite bar two antique pieces with minuscule low quality chips on them. Now I realize that I have to have small imperial green cabs. Pity I'm too chicken to even imagine communicating in chinese:oops:

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Girls, I have to come out as a major lurker here. I'm living vicariously through you. I had never been exposed to jadeite bar two antique pieces with minuscule low quality chips on them. Now I realize that I have to have small imperial green cabs. Pity I'm too chicken to even imagine communicating in chinese:oops:
They can translate using tools so just msg them on wechat.

Burmesedaze

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My adventurous Burmese jewellers found another livestream on Facebook and are buying unpolished jadeite to test the waters. They are way cheaper than finished goods. Since they only bought small stuff to test, the polishing fee each is only rmb20.

pwsg07

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My adventurous Burmese jewellers found another livestream on Facebook and are buying unpolished jadeite to test the waters. They are way cheaper than finished goods. Since they only bought small stuff to test, the polishing fee each is only rmb20.
Are the unpolished stones from YY’s account?

ChaiK

Brilliant_Rock
I've been looking at these for FAR too long and I can't see one bit of difference. Not even a teeny tiny bit. Go ahead ladies, tell me how wrong I am. I'm used to it. :lol:
@suzanne2 , The price difference is quite big.

The Imperial Green clocks in at 45 000 rmb.

The Icy Yang Green costs 18 800 rmb

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!

JEWELRY BLOG

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.