shape
carat
color
clarity

Specific CS items/stones you wish you had bought but didn't

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
The worst is when you miss out on something and find yourself pining for it! I just recently missed out on these indicolites..such a great price too. I sent a message to CvB but she said they had just sold! Why did I even hesitate?! Lesson learned!
20190319_162052.png
I bought them from her and I have nothing to do with them. They’re lovely stones, they just don’t go with the center stone I was planning on pairing them with. If you’re interested, you can have them for the same price I paid.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I bought them from her and I have nothing to do with them. They’re lovely stones, they just don’t go with the center stone I was planning on pairing them with. If you’re interested, you can have them for the same price I paid.

Deal!!! I have some little diamond stud earrings with blah white sapphire centers, these would make such great replacements! I am excited! Are you on Loupe Troop or diamond bistro? You can contact me through Diamond Bistro, I'm ChristyP on DB (blue butterfly), I have several listings.

deorwine

Shiny_Rock
@voce 's Jedi spinel. I actually saw it available on Etsy and hesitated for too long... and then it was gone. At least it went to a PS'er so I know it's in a good home :)

il_570xN.1694739907_f4l7.jpg

Attachments

• il_fullxfull.1649005628_1rnp.jpg
    il_fullxfull.1649005628_1rnp.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 17

voce

Ideal_Rock
@voce 's Jedi spinel. I actually saw it available on Etsy and hesitated for too long... and then it was gone. At least it went to a PS'er so I know it's in a good home :)

il_570xN.1694739907_f4l7.jpg
I actually hesitated, too, with this one. But there was a sale around Christmas season, so I decided to buy myself something nice. When I received it, I was still hesitant because I hadn't realized from the listing that there'd be the inclusion you see from the photo you posted. I contacted the seller and thought about returning it, but after a couple days I realized I would miss it if I sent it back. So this wasn't love at first sight, but it grew on me after I looked at it every day for a week or so. :roll2:

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
Deal!!! I have some little diamond stud earrings with blah white sapphire centers, these would make such great replacements! I am excited! Are you on Loupe Troop or diamond bistro? You can contact me through Diamond Bistro, I'm ChristyP on DB (blue butterfly), I have several listings.
Would you mind posting something on DB so I can find you? I’ve tried searching but I must be doing it wrong.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
Would you mind posting something on DB so I can find you? I’ve tried searching but I must be doing it wrong.
@FlashyFlamingo if you look at DB under necklaces/pendants, the emerald cut amethyst pendant is mine. Just "contact seller". (ChristyP) In rings section I have an 18k white gold wedding band, or look for big pink topaz halo or the moonstone and opal ring. All mine. Can't wait to hear from you!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results