shape
carat
color
clarity

Speaking of side stones....can everyone post...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

reena

Ideal_Rock
love.gif
you guys know i've got a soft spot for asshers!
love.gif

threestone2.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
here's a similar paved style that's very pretty as well.

threestone5.JPG

reena

Ideal_Rock
LOVE this one; a non-paved style

threestone4.JPG

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Here is one of my favorite three-stone ring styles: round with pear sides...this one is particularly beautiful!

roundwithpears.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Here is another beauty - designed by Mark Morell

roundwithpears2.jpg

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
I love this one - all cushions
love.gif

cush3stone.jpg

reena

Ideal_Rock
ooooh, sparkler, i have never seen a cushion three-stone ring!
love.gif
wherever did you find that?

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
For the life of me I can't remember where I found those last two cushion three-stones
sad.gif

I should keep better track of these things. I'll try to remember and get back to you
2.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Woah...from Judith Arnell

threestonepave.jpg

Camellia

Shiny_Rock
Not many bezels settings so far so I'll add one. I've had this ring made with a platinum setting and yellow gold band with F/SI diamonds totally 1.03 ct. Centre stone is 0.40 ct so sides are about 0.315 each. I wear it as an anniversary ring with my engagement ring but separated by a plain gold wedding band. My engagement ring is also a 3 stone bezel setting in platinum with yellow gold band. The centre stone is a 0.49 ct emerald cut G/VS set east-west and the side stones are RBs totalling 0.26 ct G/VS.

3stoneHBring.JPG

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I know that these are not RB's but here are a few of my 3 stone rings...

3rings.jpg

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Here are two more...

ECandRB.jpg

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Headlight...that is one of the most spectacular round trillion rings I've ever seen. The proportions are just sheer perfection. PERFECTION!!! Can you tell me who made the ring?

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Oh it's you! Your jewelry is absolutely fabulous. I saw your "sharing sparklies" on DT. I'm so in love with your round/princess eternity band.
OMG- I want that for my anniv in 06. (if we make it til' then
naughty.gif
)

SLH

Shiny_Rock
Didiamond,

I'm so glad to see you here. I hope you don't mind, but I have posted pictures of your rings here several times.

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you sevens one! Are you talking about the thin channel set eternity ring? I know it's hard to see but they are RBs and baguettes. Actually, that's the one that I wear every day. I hope you get one for your anniversary! I'm sure you'll make it!!
1.gif

SLH...Not a problem! As a matter of fact, I was doing a little reading today and found one of your posts of my ring. I'm flattered that you appreciate my jewelry. Thank you!

And HEADLIGHT (HI!!)....please tell these lovely people about your FABULOUS ring! Oh, and show them more pictures of it. I still can't get enough of it!
lickout.gif

reena

Ideal_Rock
didi (may i call you didi?),

i have also seen your "sharing my sparklies thread" on DT--you are like a legend!
1.gif
2.gif
your rings are so gorgeous i've lost feeling in three of my four appendages. please do post more pics!!!

(and headlight, i've already told you how much i love YOUR ring!
love.gif
)

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
didiamond!!!! You simply must indulge me and give me a teensy bit of info into the life of the collector of the most fabulous baubles I've seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe you can give me your day to day LOL so I can live through you!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you married? How long? How long has it taken you to build your collection? You simply must tell me
1.gif
(j/k...I'm just being very nosey...no need to divulge!)

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
Hey didi- it's the round and princess (I think) chunky eternity band. I absolutely love it. But alas, I'll have to "settle" for the half band.

hoorray

Ideal_Rock
Wow Didi! Those are phenominal rings! I wouldn't be able to decide which one to wear! Thanks for posting the pics.

Nan -- which anniversary are you planning for in 06? That's our 20th, and I'm already planting ideas.

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Didiamond, I wish I could say one of your rings was absolutely fantastic and that I would want one for my very own but I can't.
nono.gif

...Because they ALL are fabulous!
love.gif
God Bless you--Your collection is every girl's dream!
9.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
----------------
On 9/27/2004 11:07:02 AM lop wrote:

Wow Didi! Those are phenominal rings! I wouldn't be able to decide which one to wear! Thanks for posting the pics.

Nan -- which anniversary are you planning for in 06? That's our 20th, and I'm already planting ideas. ----------------

It will be our 20th as well. (but like I said - if we make it!
naughty.gif
errrr.gif
)

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Thank you Reena, moremoremore, sevens one, lop, and Jennifer for all the compliments. You are all so kind!
1.gif

I don't want to take over this thread (I want to see more 3 stone rings!) so how about if I start a new one so that I can answer your questions. I'll call it "Diamondholic".

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
----------------
On 9/26/2004 11:17:18 AM sparkler29 wrote:

Here is one of my favorite three-stone ring styles: round with pear sides...this one is particularly beautiful!----------------

Holy smokes, that's my ring!!!!! Thanks sparkler, for posting it for me.
9.gif
That picture was Brad's. I took a couple of my own with the band but I need to dig them up somewhere...it could be a while...
snore.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, I guess I was more organized tonight than I thought. I found the pics but these were taken before I had the prongs redone by Brad. The picture that sparkler29 posted was after.

ering2.jpg

ering1.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Kmom, your rings are so beautiful.
1.gif

Kamuelamom

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Jflo.
2.gif
I take that as a real compliment coming from one who has such stunning pieces herself.
1.gif

sparkler29

Shiny_Rock
Kmom I LOVE your engagement ring. It's spectacular. Sorry I didn't give you 'props' when posting that picture - I wasn't sure whose it was! But WOW it's gorgeous
1.gif

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Kamuelamom...hey, I recognize those rings! I always loved the way your rings flow together. Just beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results