shape
carat
color
clarity

Southern GTG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Ok good!
1.gif
I know for a fact I can meet you guys for lunch I might unfortunately have to dip out after
14.gif
39.gif
as my mom has set up an appointment to try on wedding dresses at La Bella Spousa? Anyway, sounds expensive, Justina McCaffrey dresses and such...I highly doubt I''ll want to drop such major $$$ on the dress
2.gif
I''d much rather drop major $$ on bling!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
What time?

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sounds great. Lets meet in front of Cheesecake at 11:30. PV, what time is your appointment?

amyg

Shiny_Rock
i wish i had found this thread sooner, I''m in Greenville SC, and would have loved to come to the GTG...but I have a shower that day...
7.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Aww, Amy! We wish you could come! Is the shower for you? Hope you have fun and maybe we''ll get together again soon!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am sure we will have another one!

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Hey Tacori, my mom made the appointment at 1
14.gif
do you guys want to meet a little earlier? If not, I will definitely plan another time for us to get together. I am so sorry about this
7.gif
, the problem is that she works retail and usually has to work weekends whereas for me weekends are the only time I have off@

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
PV, I''m sorry I am just now seeing this at almost midnight! Don''t you think you could still come to lunch at 11:30 and make it to the appt. at 1:00? Of course, I don''t know how far your dress shop is from SP. In case Tacori reads this and changes the time, I''ll check it in the morning to be sure. Otherwise I''ll hope to see you at 11:30 for lunch!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I can be there anytime.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
Hehe I went to bed last night before you guys responded (gosh I can''t believe I go to bed so early now
16.gif
) I want to say yes but, apparently it''s in another part of town near Carmel Commons? So sorry I won''t be seeing you guys today
39.gif
but I will definitely see you sometime over the summer! (if you don''t mind me planning another get together
4.gif
)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I hate that PV, but it will be good to plan another one since Amy is interested, too! We''ll tell about our shopping trip after we get home!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
carmel commons is probabloy 15 mins away.

Janis, see you at 11:30 in front of cheesecake.

princessv

Brilliant_Rock
So ladies how did it go?? Any pics to share???

We went to two places today...one had a beautiful dress for 3k ouch! At another store we found what I think is my dress..and the more I think about it, the more I don''t want any other
31.gif
30.gif
it''s perfect and in my price range! Never thought I''d love a lace and beaded dress..but problem is I might be getting a breast reduction before the year is over and the wedding is still 2 years away hehe never thought I''d find the dress for me on the first trip out!
41.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
We had a great time! At least I did! It was so much fun meeting in person, and we had a great time visiting Tiffany's and Christian Bernard! I'll post about that on Rocky Talk, I think. But I enjoyed hearing about Tacori's wedding plans and learning a little about her life!

Princess, if you aren't getting married for two years, and especially since you are considering surgery that will change your size, I'd really advise you to wait to get a dress. Lots can happen in two years and I think it would be much safer to order the dress 6-9 months before your wedding. Okay, that's my unsolicited motherly advice for today!

Hopefully we can get together again sometime!

Oh, and I had to add that Tacori's ring is outstanding and I LOVE it!!!
30.gif
The pictures do not do it justice!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, thanks Janis! I need to take better pictures if I can ever figure out how. I had so much fun too! I hope I helped you out a little. We didn''t take any pictures. I was too scared to ask in Tiffany''s and forgot later.

PV I agree. 2 years is WAYYYY too early to get your dress. Styles change. Your body changes. I am glad you had fun though!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results