shape
carat
color
clarity

South Charlotte PSers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Dianne, I think that sentence and "I waited in line for an hour and a half for this tank of gas" were things I thought I would say oooooh....right around the time martians came and stole all of our oil.

I'm getting excited at the thought of an actual GTG. I've wanted to meet other PSers for so long, lol!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
luvthem, thank you! She is a diva though. We love CLT.

Diane, I will bring my wedding set, Tessa ring, AND my WF studs. That's really all I have. Hope that is enough to entice you!
2.gif

Princesss, I just walked to Target with a neighbor and traffic was SOOO backed up on Rea waiting to get gas
23.gif
32.gif
38.gif
Luckily I heard we are getting lots of trucks tonight so hopefully the problem is over...for now!

ETA: BTW still couldn't find your pic. I am an idiot.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 5:21:54 PM
Author: Tacori E-ring

Diane, I will bring my wedding set, Tessa ring, AND my WF studs. That's really all I have. Hope that is enough to entice you!
2.gif

Princesss, I just walked to Target with a neighbor and traffic was SOOO backed up on Rea waiting to get gas
23.gif
32.gif
38.gif
Luckily I heard we are getting lots of trucks tonight so hopefully the problem is over...for now!

ETA: BTW still couldn't find your pic. I am an idiot.
Tacori: That's exactly what I was expecting...glad to see you didn't hold out on me...lol

I found the pic of princesss, the second pic from the bottom of this page...see if this link works:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-27

princesss: You are pretty AND sassy...what a combination!!

princesss

Ideal_Rock

Diane, I will bring my wedding set, Tessa ring, AND my WF studs. That''s really all I have. Hope that is enough to entice you!
2.gif

23.gif
32.gif
38.gif

ETA: BTW still couldn''t find your pic. I am an idiot.

Right here

I''m the second picture from the bottom. In the galoshes.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 5:49:22 PM
Author: dianne

Diane, I will bring my wedding set, Tessa ring, AND my WF studs. That''s really all I have. Hope that is enough to entice you!
2.gif

23.gif
32.gif
38.gif

ETA: BTW still couldn''t find your pic. I am an idiot.

Tacori: That''s exactly what I was expecting...glad to see you didn''t hold out on me...lol

I found the pic of princesss, the second pic from the bottom of this page...see if this link works:

https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/lets-see-the-faces-behind-the-ps-screen-names.87517/page-27

princesss: You are pretty AND sassy...what a combination!!

Why, thank you.
4.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Diane, I have a few other pieces of jewelry maybe I''ll bring in the mix but nothing as nice as the jewelry I already mentioned.

Princesss, is it strange that I imagined you looking different? Not sure why! Haha! Now I can keep a look out for ya.
1.gif
BTW I FINALLY ordered that cupcake holder today. Took me long enough!

Ladies pick a date for a GTG.

princesss

Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 7:09:25 PM
Diane, I have a few other pieces of jewelry maybe I''ll bring in the mix but nothing as nice as the jewelry I already mentioned.

Princesss, is it strange that I imagined you looking different? Not sure why! Haha! Now I can keep a look out for ya.
1.gif

Not strange at all! I saw your wedding photos at some point, and you look totally different than I imagined. And I''m glad you finally got that cupcake holder, haha. I''m actually spending this weekend in DC with my friend and we''re having a cake/cupcake baking marathon. I''ll post pictures if anything looks even kind of presentable.

GTG...sometime in October? I feel like once November hits life is going to get crazy.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/25/2008 7:09:25 PM

1.gif

I was thinking I would do the same. I have a few pieces that, at the time, I thought were absolutely beautiful and perfect....then PS came into my life and now I look at them and see everything that is wrong with them...PS ruined me to all my jewelry except my wedding ring...lol! It''ll still be fun to look at and maybe get some ideas from ya''ll about possible resets.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
What about 10/4 or 10/18? SouthPark still good for everyone?

princesss

Ideal_Rock
10/18 is much better for me. My dad is in town on 10/4 and I rarely get to see him.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I can try for 10/18. My friend hasn''t called me to work yet. Southpark is good for me.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Other weekends might work too but those are the ones DS *might* be able to make it. Princesss the 4th is out then. You should spend time with your dad!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
So it sounds like things are tentatively on for the 18th? Dianne, definitely let us know once you know if you can make it.

T, thanks, I definitely will enjoy my time with my dad. I haven''t seen him since May, so I''m pretty excited. Hopefully my mom can come visit in January, because I won''t have seen her since May. Then I''m going to Holland to visit them in April for a late Christmas. At least they call a lot, though. Otherwise I think I''d go nuts.

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 9/26/2008 11:26:07 AM
Author: princesss
So it sounds like things are tentatively on for the 18th? Dianne, definitely let us know once you know if you can make it.

T, thanks, I definitely will enjoy my time with my dad. I haven''t seen him since May, so I''m pretty excited. Hopefully my mom can come visit in January, because I won''t have seen her since May. Then I''m going to Holland to visit them in April for a late Christmas. At least they call a lot, though. Otherwise I think I''d go nuts.
I will let you know. Usually I am the one out of the group who is the most flexible but I can really use the opportunity to make some extra Christmas money. I totally agree with Tacori--definitely see your Dad...and I''m happy you have a visit planned and are so excited. Have a great visit!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Well hopefully we can make it work! SIL *might* come that weekend but she won''t mind if I leave for a bit. I seriously cannot wait to see your halo dianne!
18.gif
Hopefully DS will come b/c I STILL haven''t seen her Leon/Tiffany wedding set IRL.

DH said there are still crazy lines. I thought the gas shortage was suppose to be over?!? Anyone know what is going on?

dianne

Brilliant_Rock
I don''t know what''s happening...I thought gas was coming our way today..wasn''t it? People are getting nuttier every day!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi! We have the gas problems here, too. I''m just hoping my current tank holds out until the supply is restored!

I will try for the 18th. I''d love to see everyone! And I am really overdue for a visit to Tiffany''s, too! Oct. is unusually busy for us because one weekend is our youngest''s birthday, and I am going out of town twice!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope they fix this gas problem soon. What a PITA!

DS, hope you can make it!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
TACORI!

Oh my goodness. I was on the plane from Charlotte and I sat next to a really interesting woman. She''s about 28, and she told me she worked in sales. She was using phrases like "frozen spit" and a few other terms I haven''t heard from anybody but PSers and other jewelry fans. Turns out she works for "a major jewelry designer", but she clearly didn''t want to tell me who, so I didn''t push it. Anyways, we really hit it off, and she ended up giving me her card so that I could Facebook her. She works for Tacori! I told her about "knowing" you, and which ring you had, and she said it''s the only ring Paul (the original designer''s son) had designed in the whole collection. She thinks pretty highly of your taste.

Anyways, that was my wonderful little jewelry moment of yesterday, and it made me think of you, so I thought I''d let you know.

DS - Wow, you''re quite the busy woman next month. I really hope you can make it, though. I''d love to meet you!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
P! That is *so* cool! I read your post to my DH (who also thought it was cool). Good thing you remembered what my ring looked like! Now you have a Tacori in. haha! I do think it is a special setting (even though it was designed for a RB). I still need to get the Karat Patch (where we bought the setting) to get me the offical Tacori box. Blah...hate driving down there.

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/24/2008 6:30:43 PM
Author:princesss
I'm screwed. Do you know of any gas stations that are still open? My gas light went on and everything around me is closed.
We were in Clt all day shopping and saw no stations with gas but here at home (gaston county) all of them have gas. If you have enough to get across the river, Mt Holly and Belmont both have gas. There was a petro by Southpark that had gas but the line was CRAZY long!

ETA: My FI would probably jump all over a gtg if she is invited. She might even have the Jeff Sapphire by then

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey Tropicmaster! I live in the county just north of you! You're getting a sapphire from Jeff White?! That is exciting! Is it for her e-ring? And of course she would be invited! Just watch this thread and you'll get the details!

There was almost no gas in our town today. My hubby was on empty, so I rode around tonight and found ONE station with gas and they set a $25 limit. So I am hoping this is over in the next couple of days. I have a half tank, so I am trying not to hoard gas and make the problem worse. But I'll have to find some in a couple of days.

Princess, that is amazing that you sat next to a Tacori person on the plane! What are the odds of a PSer sitting next to someone from a major jewelry designer?!!

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/27/2008 10:37:23 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
Hey Tropicmaster! I live in the county just north of you! You''re getting a sapphire from Jeff White?! That is exciting! Is it for her e-ring? And of course she would be invited! Just watch this thread and you''ll get the details!

There was almost no gas in our town today. My hubby was on empty, so I rode around tonight and found ONE station with gas and they set a $25 limit. So I am hoping this is over in the next couple of days. I have a half tank, so I am trying not to hoard gas and make the problem worse. But I''ll have to find some in a couple of days.

Princess, that is amazing that you sat next to a Tacori person on the plane! What are the odds of a PSer sitting next to someone from a major jewelry designer?!!
Yes the Jeff White sapphire is for her E-ring which is a Simon G split shank halo setting. We spent all day today looking for a concave cut gem to look at in person. We struck out because nobody knew who Richard Homer was, much less had a concave cut of any stone on hand! This was at the higher end places mind you, not the mall stores. A saleslady at Donald Haack told us there was no such thing as a concave cut...lol FI wont find this post ( she hangs out on colored stones) so I''ll let the cat out- I am thinking about a set of mandarin garnet earings for her to match the fall weather, and I was thinking that the concave cut might put a little more brilliance in the garnets, but I want to see one in person before I buy a set from Richard. Probably not going to be able to see one in Clt...sighhhhh

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tropic, we would love to meet *both* of you. Sounds like you are a man that enjoys fine jewelry. I know if you ask Andrey he would delete your posts on this thread so she won''t find out if these stones are a surprise. Then you can casually say you saw this thread or make up a fake name. Just a thought! I would hate for a surprise to be ruined!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Okay, so the plan is Oct 18th?

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 4:25:41 PM
My FI can make the 18th and maybe I can as well. As far as deleting the earing post there is no worry. As I earlier I said, the rare occasion she gets on Pricescope it is on the colored stone forum. You were also right about me being the "jeweler" in the relationship! lol I have been the one who picked or designed all of her jewelry, she just wears and appreciates it. I am addicted, and she is lucky...lol Keep us posted- we tend to stay pretty busy.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 7:08:43 PM
Author: Tropicmaster

My FI can make the 18th and maybe I can as well. As far as deleting the earing post there is no worry. As I earlier I said, the rare occasion she gets on Pricescope it is on the colored stone forum. You were also right about me being the ''jeweler'' in the relationship! lol I have been the one who picked or designed all of her jewelry, she just wears and appreciates it. I am addicted, and she is lucky...lol Keep us posted- we tend to stay pretty busy.

Okay, just wanted to make sure a surprise wasn''t ruined...

So should we come up with a time and meeting place or wait until we are closer to the date?

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
Date: 9/29/2008 10:10:07 PM

Date: 9/29/2008 7:08:43 PM
Author: Tropicmaster

My FI can make the 18th and maybe I can as well. As far as deleting the earing post there is no worry. As I earlier I said, the rare occasion she gets on Pricescope it is on the colored stone forum. You were also right about me being the ''jeweler'' in the relationship! lol I have been the one who picked or designed all of her jewelry, she just wears and appreciates it. I am addicted, and she is lucky...lol Keep us posted- we tend to stay pretty busy.

Okay, just wanted to make sure a surprise wasn''t ruined...

So should we come up with a time and meeting place or wait until we are closer to the date?
Time and place are not critical for us- day would be the killer if it were to change late in the game.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
BTW, I heard gas should be back to normal in 2 weeks. It''s already a lot better though!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Tropicmaster

Shiny_Rock
So is the GTG official yet? The 18th is not far off!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results