shape
carat
color
clarity

Somewhere Oval the rainbow.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
I got so excited after figuring that out that I forgot to tell you what a gorgeous stone you got. WOW.

Kay

Ideal_Rock
Wow, what a beauty! D with med blue fluor is my personal sweet spot.
2.gif
I can''t wait to see the throne Leon crafts for it. Do you have setting ideas in mind?

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 10/13/2006 3:38:49 PM
Author: Rhino
Thanks Kaleigh.
1.gif
I am really excited for you and can''t wait to see the completed ring. It''s been a great pleasure to help you on this project and I really had fun doing the video and the shots. I wish you and hubby all the best. I bet he''s just dying to get his new ride now!!!

Date: 10/13/2006 1:24:11 PM
Author: Mara
hehee seems like somebody got just a LITTLE crazy with Photoshop !!! But a very pretty stone even without all the special effects.
2.gif
Awesome choice Lisa!
9.gif
Hehe... I did Mara. The first pic in each series of shots that nan posted are original and unedited with the exception of cropping. In following shots I was playing a little with star and diffraction filters. I like to play.
3.gif
I let Kal know this when I sent the pix over.

Kindest regards,
Well Rhino we looooooooooove your playing...amkes us girls just drool...aren''t you glad we are all over our keyboards and not over one of your display cases - giggle :}
Nice work!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so definitely gonna drool over you showcase someday giggle :}

wifey2b

Brilliant_Rock
Kaleigh, I am soooooo glad hubby likes the diamond..or should I say love...after all he loves HIS CAR giggle :} way to go Hubby Kaleigh :} giggle :}

Ann

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my goodness, that stone is popping color and fire.

I can not wait to see this finished. Beautiful stone.

:)

Brilliant_Rock
I am speechless. That is incredibly gorgeous, and it isn''t even set yet!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Right now my thinking is to Have Leon put it in a platinum setting, and have the oval flanked with half moon side stones. No pave, just plain. Well for now at least. Thanks to all of you for your kind words. Mr. Kaleigh thanks you as well!!!
1.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
That''s beautiful, Kaleigh! Congratulations and I can''t wait to see it mounted!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is beautiful! I cannot wait to see it set!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! Congrats to you both!

Cind11

Brilliant_Rock
That looks like a phenomenal stone!!!!!!!!!! Those have to be some of the coolest pictures of a diamond that I''ve seen. It''s going to be so awesome when it''s set. I''ll bet you can''t wait. Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks lumpkin, Tacori, Aljdewey and Cind. It''s going to be well worth the wait. I hope to have it by Christmas. I know Leon''s rings take 6-8 weeks. So I better get the stone to him ASAP!!!

mia15

Shiny_Rock
Author: Kaleigh
Right now my thinking is to Have Leon put it in a platinum setting, and have the oval flanked with half moon side stones. No pave, just plain.
1.gif

Have almost stopped breathing...this is going to be so amazing. Congratulations on your amazing oval, it beyond stunning!
30.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
KALIEGH!!!

OMG. OMG. OMG. I just saw that beauty. HOLY FREAKING &*$#!

I cannot wait to see the finished product. That rock is STUNNING! You lucky lady! Congrats!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks emeraldlover and Gypsy. Hey Gypsy I am loving all the pics of your potential settings. God are they pretty!!! I really love your top contender!!!
36.gif

Gypsy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:23:02 AM
Thanks emeraldlover and Gypsy. Hey Gypsy I am loving all the pics of your potential settings. God are they pretty!!! I really love your top contender!!!
36.gif

Thank you honey. I''ve got drool on my chin. HAPPY 20th!!! I cannot wait to see what Leon does to that puppy.

Oh and I like the no pave decision that honey has al the fire right there... something like Widgets or Kristy''s would be just perfect. Oh man... I''m so excited about this it''s like I got a present! YAY! New Kaleigh bling!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 12:25:57 AM
Author: Gypsy

Date: 10/14/2006 12:23:02 AM
36.gif

Thank you honey. I''ve got drool on my chin. HAPPY 20th!!! I cannot wait to see what Leon does to that puppy.

Oh and I like the no pave decision that honey has al the fire right there... something like Widgets or Kristy''s would be just perfect. Oh man... I''m so excited about this it''s like I got a present! YAY! New Kaleigh bling!!
Yup I hear ya, classic and elegant is what I am aiming for!!!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
18.gif
I think I could sop that up with a biscuit Kaleigh.
9.gif
36.gif
35.gif

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Lisa, wow!! That oval is a work of art. So i see trading a car for a diamond... any other tricks to teach a soon-to-be married?
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 1:41:22 AM
Author: monarch64
18.gif
I think I could sop that up with a biscuit Kaleigh.
9.gif
36.gif
35.gif
That''s too funny, thanks!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 1:42:24 AM
Author: AmberWaves
Lisa, wow!! That oval is a work of art. So i see trading a car for a diamond... any other tricks to teach a soon-to-be married?
9.gif
Amber the car came first. Thing was I couldn''t decide what the heck I wanted. Then I had that Ah ha moment and it came to me. I was just so happy to give my hubby something he REALLY wanted. I mean he has wanted this for years. So it was a neat surprise when he found out I was buying this for him. Trust me I am driving this baby too!!! Vroom vroom!! Side note, our garage had to be cleaned out for it to fit, have been after him for years to do this. Once he got wind of the possibilty of a new ( OLD) car, bamm., That garage got cleaned out in a Nano second.
11.gif

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
It is truly superb! Can''t wait to see the finished result, it will be incredible! Many congrats to you and Hubby on your special anniversary and what a special diamond to celebrate it!

tanuki

Shiny_Rock
Wow, that''s one fabulous oval.

hlmr

Ideal_Rock
Your oval is obviously optically opulent!!
36.gif
36.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Congrats! It''s a beauty!

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
L- That is fab!!!! I love that oval...You are so lucky!!!! I can't wait to see the finished project!!!! We need to set up a Philly girls get together...Are you here in Philly by chance for the Penn Parent's Weekend?!

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oh goodness, that is a really beautiful beautiful stone. Congrats on the presie and the anniv!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 9:29:41 AM
Author: UCLABelle
L- That is fab!!!! I love that oval...You are so lucky!!!! I can''t wait to see the finished project!!!! We need to set up a Philly girls get together...Are you here in Philly by chance for the Penn Parent''s Weekend?!
Hi!! Ashley is coming home for the day, we are going to the Gem and Jewelry show at The Valley Forge convention center. She didn''t want to do the parents weekend thing, guess since we are local it''s not a big deal to her. We do need to organize a GTG soon. Hope all is well with you!!!

Thanks Lorelei, Heather, MMM and UCLABelle
1.gif
I can''t wait to get this ring finished.

UCLABelle

Ideal_Rock
I understand about not coming, my parents went to my undergrad parents weekend when I was at UCLA, but they lived in Northern California at the time...so it was a bigger deal :)

Yes, we need to do a GTG, maybe when your new project is finishe d
30.gif

As for the Gem & Jewelry show...I do not have enough self-restraint to go to that
31.gif

But maybe next year when I am no longer in school
27.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
we all know that color is my true love.....but this is a most gorgeous gorgeous diamond! congratulations!

movie zombie

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Thanks, belle, for posting the picture of Lisa''s hubby''s fabulous car! No wonder he''s excited!
36.gif

What a combo you two will make; Mercedes and Bling!!!
30.gif
30.gif

How will you ever top these for your 30th , 40th etc. etc.???
20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results