shape
carat
color
clarity

Somewhere Oval the rainbow.....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/14/2006 1:37:51 PM
Author: movie zombie
we all know that color is my true love.....but this is a most gorgeous gorgeous diamond! congratulations!

movie zombie
Aww, thanks movie zombie!!!

Eva17

Brilliant_Rock
That is amazing......... Can''t wait to see what happens after if meets Leon.

Congratulations!

happygal

Rough_Rock
WOW
emsmileo.gif
you''re so lucky! it is absolutely gorgeous!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Many thanks Eva and happygal!!
1.gif

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your wonderful new oval (and, of course, your 20th anniversary)! I know that Leon Mege will create a perfect setting.

cpster

Brilliant_Rock
W
30.gif
W!!! I can''t wait to see the finished product. How long before you ship off the stone and get your finished ring back?

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
*OHMYLORD!* Oh Lisa!!! Your new diamond is GORGEOUS!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I have always been partial to ovals (as my second favorite shape besides RB) but I never seriously considered one because the only ones I have ever seen IRL (including my sister's lovely 2c oval) just never sparkled like a RB. WELL YOUR STONE HAS CERTAINLY CHANGED ALL THAT! Oh my word - justlookit that baby! She thinks she's a firecracker!
36.gif

OH! Fabulous, fabulous diamond! I cannot WAIT to see it after it meets Leon!

Now I am seriously a'cravin' an oval, BIG TIME!!! Wah wah!!! (My husband isn't too awfully thrilled about that! haha!
2.gif
)

And speaking of my husband... and yours... my dear boy recently got a 5-pack massage gift certificate and a new golf club for our anniversary and he was REEEEALLLY happy with those things. So, um, let's just not tell him about the CAR... OK?
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

Seriously -- congratulations, Lisa! That stone is simply WONDERFUL! Oh yum!

xoxoxo
Lynn

susi

Shiny_Rock
Brings back memories........ I can tell you love it!

Congratulations, on a stunningly beautiful stone!

bae7

Shiny_Rock
I am fairly new here - compared to everyone else. But even I can tell, that is one awesome diamond!! If you talk with your hands, you''ll have to be careful not to accidently knock someone out with it!
1.gif

SKR

Shiny_Rock
It''s a stunner. Congratulations.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks MB, bae, SKR, susi, cpster, and Lynn!!! I will send it back to Jon on Wednesday, his sister will hand deliver it to Leon. Then I just have to pick the half moons, and fine tune the setting. I guess it will take 6-8 weeks, this is just in time for the Christmas rush which is too bad. But I'm in no rush. ( Yeah who am I kidding, I want that sucker now!!!)
31.gif

Hey Lynn, too bad you don't live closer, I'd take you for a spin in the new car!!
3.gif

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
I think those are the most amazing photos of any diamond I''ve ever seen. I think I would squeal if I ever got to hold it in my hand.

I''m trying to piece together the story (maybe I didn''t read closely enough)...Kaleigh, this is your 20th year anniversary present? And it will go in a Leon Mege classic setting with moon sidestones? How long did it take you (or hubby) to find such a beauty? And where did you find it? I''m still dizzy from those photos. Be still my heart. You are one very lucky lady!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/15/2006 10:57:33 PM
Author: CrownJewel
I think those are the most amazing photos of any diamond I''ve ever seen. I think I would squeal if I ever got to hold it in my hand.

I''m trying to piece together the story (maybe I didn''t read closely enough)...Kaleigh, this is your 20th year anniversary present? And it will go in a Leon Mege classic setting with moon sidestones? How long did it take you (or hubby) to find such a beauty? And where did you find it? I''m still dizzy from those photos. Be still my heart. You are one very lucky lady!
Thanks CrownJewel!!! Hubby let me find the stone. He knows to let me take care of finding the stones now, hehe!! I got it from GOG. Jonathon brought in 4 ovals for me, this was by far his favorite stone. He made a video for me so I could see all 4 ovals. This one made my heart sing. So it didn''t take long at all, maybe a couple of weeks?? Deciding on what shape I wanted was the hard part. But once I decided on an oval, it was smooth sailing from there. I really can''t wait for this ring to be on my finger. I have always loved Leon Mege''s work, and look forward to having my own Leon masterpiece. Yes this is my 20th anniversary pressie. I am a lucky lady indeed.
2.gif
I adore my husband, and love that he loves this stone as much as I do. He was blown away when I showed it to him. Trust me he never gets too excited about diamonds, but this one, knocked his socks off. I also showed it to my daughter who was home from college and she was gushing over it. She knows her stones, the apple didn''t fall far from the tree in this case. So to me that was high praise. www.goodoldgold.com is the website. I bought an asscher from them as well.

ivanadiamond

Brilliant_Rock
Be still my heart, that is the most breath-taking oval I have ever seen! Oh my word!!! It is fabulous. I can''t wait to see your fabulous Leon creation! Best wishes on your anniversary!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Incredible, just incredible!!! You SO deserve this beauty Lisa. I can''t wait to see it with the half moons. Oval w/half moons is one of my all-time fave looks!!!
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ivana,I am so excited!!! KristyDarling I am so happy you love that combo too. I had never thought of it until I saw one at BBB. Then the lightbulb went off in my head, hehe. I showed it to Diamondfan today, and she loved it.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 9:55:17 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Thanks Ivana,I am so excited!!! KristyDarling I am so happy you love that combo too. I had never thought of it until I saw one at BBB. Then the lightbulb went off in my head, hehe. I showed it to Diamondfan today, and she loved it.

Yes, I got to view it specially
2.gif

I was lucky enough to have Kaleigh over to my house last week to visit, we were hoping the stone was coming that morning but it did not, so though we had a blast, I really wanted to get my eyes on this beauty!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 10:25:29 PM
Author: diamondfan

Date: 10/16/2006 9:55:17 PM
Author: Kaleigh

Yes, I got to view it specially
2.gif

I was lucky enough to have Kaleigh over to my house last week to visit, we were hoping the stone was coming that morning but it did not, so though we had a blast, I really wanted to get my eyes on this beauty!!
It was a blast going to Diamondfan's house. First she let me play with all her fabulous jewelry, and then I got to see all her makeup. OMG, this girl could open up her own boutique!!! Now I know where to go when I need a makeover, LOL!!
31.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Miss K, you are lovely as is, and with all your gorgeous bling, I think you are a dazzler even more so!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Kaleigh, happy 20th! Heck, happy gorgeous oval diamond year, lol! YUMMMO!
36.gif
Love it!
36.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 11:02:19 PM
Author: monarch64
Kaleigh, happy 20th! Heck, happy gorgeous oval diamond year, lol! YUMMMO!
36.gif
Love it!
36.gif
Thanks monarch!!! It''s a really fun anniversary, we are still celebrating!!!
31.gif

blueroses

Ideal_Rock
3.gif
3.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/19/2006 8:00:42 PM
Author: blueroses
3.gif
3.gif
23.gif
23.gif
23.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif
6.gif

WOWZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That means you approve??? Hehe. So glad to have you back!!!
35.gif

angeline

Ideal_Rock
Firstly, congratulations Kaleigh on your 20th!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That''s a milestone and it brought a little tear to my eye when you said you adore your husband. That''s so lovely...

and secondly (or parallel firstly
1.gif
) what a killer rock! I cannot wait to see what Leon comes up with. That is SO exciting! When is the due date?

a

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/20/2006 12:21:03 AM
Author: angeline
Firstly, congratulations Kaleigh on your 20th!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
That''s a milestone and it brought a little tear to my eye when you said you adore your husband. That''s so lovely...

and secondly (or parallel firstly
1.gif
) what a killer rock! I cannot wait to see what Leon comes up with. That is SO exciting! When is the due date?

a
Due date?? Oh you mean the ring, LOL!!!
3.gif
I guess December sometime. I still have to pick out the half moon side stones...... I love your new stone, can''t wait to see it set!!!

kucinta

Rough_Rock
Kaleigh how did I miss this thread?!! (Think I was out of town when you first posted the pics) - that oval is just STUNNING!!! Love the proportions... and so so so sparkly!! It''s going to be amazing with half moons... congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results