shape
carat
color
clarity

Something Simple From Leon - Wedding Set

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

caribqueen

Brilliant_Rock
Well done! That set looks great. I like how they compliment each other.

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
Is there any style that Leon can''t get exactly right?! I love the finish on your band.
These are beautiful and so elegant, congrats.

Jen

Lestat

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone for all of the wonderful compliments! I'm very happy that the rings turned out so well! Leon is a master craftsman!

Handshots will definitely be coming as soon as we get to Canada!!

dreamer_d: I asked Leon to make the ering and the wedding band fit as flush as possible, so he actually completed most of the wedding band before the ering shipped out to me in January. I tried to keep the same overall measurements so they would match well. As far as I can tell from the pictures I have of both rings, the heights look very similar if not the same, and Leon and I spoke on the phone about the width, the ering is 2mm wide, Leon was thinking of having the baguettes 2mm wide which meant the setting would be slightly wider, but I was thinking the whole thing would be 2mm. In the end I just asked him to use his judgement over what would match better. He's the expert
21.gif

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very classy!
I like them.

purselover

Ideal_Rock
Both of them are stunning!

Collee

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results