shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Something pretty during a dreary time - feel free to add yours!

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
This is my baby girl, Cricket. She was a foster failure - a crummy backyard breeder her dumped her at a rescue when she was a sickly kitten. It took me about 3hrs to decide she had found her forever home with me! She is my shadow, sleeps under the covers with me every night, is always in my lap...and even after years has not warmed up to my fiance - this is typical of oriental shorthairs!

Her eyes are the most stunning shade of blue/green - one day - I hope to get a stone that looks just like them, but I don't even know what gems come in that exact color!

Was trying to take a fun shot of my e-ring, but she decided it was the perfect time to groom my hands...:tongue:

IMG-1530.jpg
IMG-1527.jpg

Wow! Those eyes are amazing. Looks so pretty in contrast to her fur. Pretty girl!!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
Sigh. I want that ring. I'm done being subtle. I just want that ring.

I’m sorry mrs-b but you’re gonna have to get in line for this one:lol::lol:. @Rfisher’s ring is just pefrection:kiss2::kiss2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I bought myself a little 14k unplated white gold signet ring - custom made by Lily and Dahlia on Etsy - I am SO pleased with it - Shimrit was so lovely to deal with. It has a leafy vine to signify growth and life in a time of difficulty...

IMG-1673 (1).jpg

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Another beautiful autumn day. We have been spending a lot of time walking our local beaches lately.

How perfect, @Dandi! Enjoy that gorgeous weather!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks @mrs-b, I can't believe how warm it is when winter is only a couple of weeks away! Soaking it up! Thinking of you and I hope you're doing well x

alittlelight

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@missindecision , did you end up getting the bezel tweaked? Your ring looks GORGEOUS in these pics. Enjoy ordering your dress. What a wonderful, happy day.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
D14E47E3-A550-4895-9D7B-52AE2E6F6764.jpeg

missindecision

Rough_Rock
@missindecision , did you end up getting the bezel tweaked? Your ring looks GORGEOUS in these pics. Enjoy ordering your dress. What a wonderful, happy day.

Thank you so much !! I did not get it tweaked, think I’m going to wait awhile before making any decisions!

missindecision

Rough_Rock
May have had some lingering doubts on my ring reset decisions but the universe was giving me all the signs yesterday regarding the dress! Went back to order the one I had fallen in love with before lockdown and the manager surprised me by saying they had accidentally ordered an extra sample and rather than having two on the floor she would let me take it home for 50% off! This beauty is officially all mine (apologies for the shameless excitement I just can’t believe my luck):kiss2:

5F55C771-2B34-4809-85F1-557B98E2B49A.jpeg

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @alittlelight! We've been beaching it almost every day, for late autumn it's quite warm and sunny. It keeps me sane and the kids can run wild! :mrgreen: The fact that the water is cold doesn't faze them in the slightest, little monkeys.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you @alittlelight! We've been beaching it almost every day, for late autumn it's quite warm and sunny. It keeps me sane and the kids can run wild! :mrgreen: The fact that the water is cold doesn't faze them in the slightest, little monkeys.

Gorgeous! How is work Dandi?

Begonia

Ideal_Rock
I bought myself a little 14k unplated white gold signet ring - custom made by Lily and Dahlia on Etsy - I am SO pleased with it - Shimrit was so lovely to deal with. It has a leafy vine to signify growth and life in a time of difficulty...

IMG-1673 (1).jpg

I like your signet @annagene12! I'm looking for one myself, and considered one from this shop. My journey is taking me elsewhere, but they are lovely and unique! Are you going to get it engraved??

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @canuk-gal, so far so good, thank you for asking! Our ORs are only working at about 70% capacity so it's constant but not crazy. I start work in ICU next week so that will be interesting, thankfully we have had no positive Covid patients in our hospital yet, but as restrictions here are starting to lift I feel that will change soon. How are you??

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi @canuk-gal, so far so good, thank you for asking! Our ORs are only working at about 70% capacity so it's constant but not crazy. I start work in ICU next week so that will be interesting, thankfully we have had no positive Covid patients in our hospital yet, but as restrictions here are starting to lift I feel that will change soon. How are you??

Pretty well myself, thank you! My work is pretty quiet at present as our elective procedures are not back on stream. But once they are, it will be busy!!

Much success to you in ICU--I hope you like the change!

cheers--Sharon

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Pretty well myself, thank you! My work is pretty quiet at present as our elective procedures are not back on stream. But once they are, it will be busy!!

Much success to you in ICU--I hope you like the change!

cheers--Sharon

Thank you, I'm looking forward to the change. But I hope I'm only required sporadically if at all...I'm a theatre girl through and through! :mrgreen:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you, I'm looking forward to the change. But I hope I'm only required sporadically if at all...I'm a theatre girl through and through! :mrgreen:

Like my classmate! She loved nothing better! (and was good at it, like I'm sure you are!):wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results