shape
carat
color
clarity

Something coming in the mail...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks everybody! I can''t wait to get it!

Date: 10/26/2009 2:57:26 PM
Author: decodelighted
THAT IS SO BEAUTIFUL, Freke! Crazily enough that''s the exact same combo I was thinking of for my ''left over'' 4.35mm .31 OEC -- only I''d bezel that in the center, rather than prong set it. BTW -- Are those the teeny tiny hydrangeas or the ''regular'' size? SOOO PRETTY!!!!!! Loved his version with the pink sapphire, which is what made me think of my own project ... but yours is EVEN BETTER!

CANNOT WAIT to see the hand shots.
Deco--That''s the ring that gave me the inspiration. He actually has made a 6mm diamond one that he had made prong set. Did you see the amber cab he custom did for someone yesterday I think? I think the amber is pretty big...

http://www.etsy.com/view_transaction.php?transaction_id=20786896

He suggested the teeniest tiniest ones, so that''s what I went with. In the wax he actually had two slightly different sizes...

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Pretty setting... love the femininity! etsy is so much fun..

oddoneout

Ideal_Rock
Wow stunning stone and setting.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Had to come back and peek at it again. Sigh..I just loooove his hydrangea rings and necklaces. They make my heart pitter patter!

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
What a pretty ring! I love the combination of the stone and setting!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 10/26/2009 1:53:54 PM
Author: FrekeChild
All I''m going to say is: finger real estate up the ying yang!

I think the hydrangeas are 6mmish each, the stone is 6mm, and my size 6ish finger is 18mm across.
31.gif

ETA: last pic--sorry it''s so big!
Awesome Ring Freke! I love the flowers flanking your stone! I cannot wait to see it on your finger!!! gorgeous!!! yay!
30.gif

mousey

Shiny_Rock
that is just so super pretty.

fierypyropixy

Brilliant_Rock
Love it, Freke! I heart hydrangeas.

Reminds me of the McTeigue and McClelland rings with the dainty leaves motif. Very different!

jstarfireb

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Makes me want a Patrick Irla piece!

simplysplendid

Brilliant_Rock
This is so pretty! I love the flowers next to the stone, very unique!

AustenNut

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, thanks for posting this! I had favorited some of Patrick Irla''s stuff, and having seen your ring I know I have to get something. And here I was thinking today that I was going to go on a jewelry austerity program...
28.gif

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very unique and pretty!

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
OMG, I LOVE it!!!! It''s SO pretty!!!!

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Oh my word... What a lovely ring! I even love the wax mold!!
36.gif

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
So delicate and feminine! It''s beautiful Freke!

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Oh Freke, it''s beautiful! And so different than your other rings (that I''ve seen, anyway?). Absolutely lovely. And the rose gold is splendid!

Meanwhile, now that I''ve seen it I can''t get Patrick Irla''s hydrangea cluster necklace out of my head. So delicate and pretty!

dancingflame

Shiny_Rock
Oh! It''s gorgeous! I need one.
30.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 10:14:16 PM
Author: TheBigT
Oh Freke, it''s beautiful! And so different than your other rings (that I''ve seen, anyway?). Absolutely lovely. And the rose gold is splendid!

Meanwhile, now that I''ve seen it I can''t get Patrick Irla''s hydrangea cluster necklace out of my head. So delicate and pretty!

I know the feeling..hey, *I* know--you could buy it and post neck pictures so I can live vicariously thru you!
36.gif

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 10:45:08 PM
Author: packrat

I know the feeling..hey, *I* know--you could buy it and post neck pictures so I can live vicariously thru you!
36.gif

Working on it... in that I sent a link to DH. Hmmm, let''s see if he gets the hint!
2.gif

Stone Hunter

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very very very nice!! Unique and yet pretty!! Congrats and TFS.
9.gif

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/26/2009 11:13:15 PM
Date: 10/26/2009 10:45:08 PM

Author: packrat

36.gif

Working on it... in that I sent a link to DH. Hmmm, let''s see if he gets the hint!
2.gif

hehehehe Yay!
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

Yeah, it''s a total departure from most of my rings. Still a solitaire, but with a significant twist! everything else I have is pretty modern or antique feeling...so it really is totally different.

He''s lovely to work with. I say go for it!

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
This is at the top of my most favorites list....just love it!!!!
30.gif

Lori

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful Freke! I love it! You need matching pendants, earrings and bracelets!

mochi

Ideal_Rock
Such a pretty ring!! You have such a knack for picking out nice spinels!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do need a hydrangea suite now--thanks LG!

Mochi--I just pick out what I like!

As soon as it gets here, I will post handshots! And probably a lot of them!

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Can''t wait to see the handshots of this! I''m absolutely in love with hydrangeas, and that stone with the rose gold and expert detail on the leaves - total WIN!!!

I hope you get it SOON!!!
30.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very pretty; I like the leaves!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
I am pretty sure I saw a girl wearing one of Patrick''s five petal necklaces on So You Think You Can Dance last night ... audience member in the front row. If it wasn''t Patrick''s it was sooooo similar. I thought of him immediately. You''re on trend, Freke!

SomethingSinful

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful ring FrekeChild you have the best taste! my mother would love this hydrangeas are her favorite
5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results