shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone's gotta buy this *fashion/lab* piece!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I love these threads on the other boards, so let's start one here for fashion jewelry, moissanites, lab stones, etc.

Rare GGG stone, cut to a 9mm size, singularly refractive like a diamond:

Nida

Shiny_Rock
I love these threads on the other boards, so let's start one here for fashion jewelry, moissanites, lab stones, etc.

Do you know how much it costs approximately?

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Do you know how much it costs approximately?

The rough? I'm not sure. He's only charging $85 for the stone and it's hand cut. Old Mine Rocks charges more for hand-cut CZ. I'd watch the MOH hardness on it, but could be really beautiful.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock

Wow! That is beautiful I’m the video that have on YouTube. Hmm ... I could put it in a bezeled pendant.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock
Hmm... I’m having a hard time not buying this.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Reminds me of a Shan Adams piece, but 1/3 the price! Note it's plated SS for the ear wire and you'd have to antique the bezel yourself: https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-x-Je...erling-Silver.product.J374130.html?sc=NAVLIST -- OFFER gives $10 off; looks really nicely cut from the video.

j374130_ne0.102

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I have bought from the seller with the GGG. He's very pleasant to deal with, and the items I bought were much nicer in person than in his pictures--gorgeous stones, beautifully cut. (I bought natural stones from him.)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results