shape
carat
color
clarity

Someone's gotta buy this *fashion/lab* piece!

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I love these threads on the other boards, so let's start one here for fashion jewelry, moissanites, lab stones, etc.

Rare GGG stone, cut to a 9mm size, singularly refractive like a diamond:

Nida

Shiny_Rock
I love these threads on the other boards, so let's start one here for fashion jewelry, moissanites, lab stones, etc.

Do you know how much it costs approximately?

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Do you know how much it costs approximately?

The rough? I'm not sure. He's only charging $85 for the stone and it's hand cut. Old Mine Rocks charges more for hand-cut CZ. I'd watch the MOH hardness on it, but could be really beautiful.

Halogirl1130

Shiny_Rock

Wow! That is beautiful I’m the video that have on YouTube. Hmm ... I could put it in a bezeled pendant.

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Reminds me of a Shan Adams piece, but 1/3 the price! Note it's plated SS for the ear wire and you'd have to antique the bezel yourself: https://www.qvc.com/Diamonique-x-Je...erling-Silver.product.J374130.html?sc=NAVLIST -- OFFER gives $10 off; looks really nicely cut from the video.

j374130_ne0.102

glitterata

Ideal_Rock
I have bought from the seller with the GGG. He's very pleasant to deal with, and the items I bought were much nicer in person than in his pictures--gorgeous stones, beautifully cut. (I bought natural stones from him.)

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    Men In Pearls
    Men In Pearls
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Celebrating The Life Of Elsa Peretti
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths
    Recovering Diamonds From The Depths

Need expert help finding that diamonds?

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.