clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What a glorious towering jellybean :love:
Any setting ideas yet? Lol!

Edit. Gumdrop! Not jellybean -duh!

It certainly looks yummy! :kiss2: I have no plans. I'm not supposed to be buying anything right now, but couldn't resist this!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@CHRISTY-DANIELLE Darn you! I bought it. :oops2: I'm not very pleased with my behavior, but I'm sure I'll get over it when I see it. :lol-2:

Yesterday I tried to buy this Jedi cabochon but heard back it had already sold -- so very glad a PSer is the purchaser! MrsKMB, I am so looking forward to your in-hand photos and comments on this beautiful Spinel!

[And, MrsKMB, hopefully not an inappropriate request but if by chance the stone doesn't work out for you, I'd love to have 1st dibs on it]

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I must say, it feels good to have purchased something everyone loves! I've never bought anything from Joe before, so I'm rather excited!

Nice try, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE We're just a bunch of enablers! :lol-2:
And yes, @marymm I'll keep you in mind.

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
You guys do know that ebayers typically have other accounts and bid on their own items to drive the price up, or to make sure it doesn’t sell too low a price. Not all do that, but just saying. The stone is also very included, almost translucent.

I feel like such a noob. I didn't know that either!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
This is what’s known as Shill Bidding. eBay is rife with it, as are most other auction sites, however they do have a system in place that catches and rejects bids that come from the same IP address. My understanding is that other sites don’t catch them.

CHRISTY-DANIELLE

Ideal_Rock
I must say, it feels good to have purchased something everyone loves! I've never bought anything from Joe before, so I'm rather excited!

Nice try, @CHRISTY-DANIELLE We're just a bunch of enablers! :lol-2:
And yes, @marymm I'll keep you in mind.

Well since we are on an enabling roll here, I see you are also a fan of Cecile Raley.... imagine that baby as the glorious center in this design:
20200402_134712.png

GardenLady21

Shiny_Rock
This is what’s known as Shill Bidding. eBay is rife with it, as are most other auction sites, however they do have a system in place that catches and rejects bids that come from the same IP address. My understanding is that other sites don’t catch them.

Thank you for great information!

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Well since we are on an enabling roll here, I see you are also a fan of Cecile Raley.... imagine that baby as the glorious center in this design:
20200402_134712.png

That's yummy! She's making a ring for me right now, featuring a Paraiba pear pair. The sketch was on her Insta today.

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes, @elle_71125 it's that one! I've never had a ring with such a unique shape. I bought the paraiba and didn't know what to do with them, so she's making a ring to sort of match a paraiba cab pendant she made.

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, @elle_71125 it's that one! I've never had a ring with such a unique shape. I bought the paraiba and didn't know what to do with them, so she's making a ring to sort of match a paraiba cab pendant she made.

I think it’s going to be gorgeous!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It certainly looks yummy! :kiss2: I have no plans. I'm not supposed to be buying anything right now, but couldn't resist this!

I know with everything so crazy right now.....
But still wanted to ask if you know when you’ll receive this? :))

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lovely color! Do any of the inclusions extend to the surface in a way that would make you question its stability for jewelry or a pendant over a ring?

voce

Ideal_Rock
@Rfisher Sorry it's taken so long to post these pics. It's a very pretty stone! It's included more than I had expected.Here are a couple pictures:
IMG_2622.jpeg IMG_2601.jpeg
It's beautiful! It looks like the big sister to my red spinel cab from Yvonne. :)
IMG_20200313_164907.jpg

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@Rfisher Sorry it's taken so long to post these pics. It's a very pretty stone! It's included more than I had expected.Here are a couple pictures:
IMG_2622.jpeg IMG_2601.jpeg

Oh my goodness I love it!!!! So excited to see it set (and also a tiny bit jealous!!)

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
It's a diamond but I know this group will appreciate thr unusual colors!

Screenshot_20200414-114636_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200414-114651_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20200414-114644_Instagram.jpg

I am obsessed with his instagram!!!! I wish more of the diamond loving PSers got excited about diamonds like this! I loved this one when i saw it SWOON :kiss2:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I'm trying so hard not to buy it....but I want it!!!!

Meanwhile I am trying to conjure the willpower not to inquire about the peach / green oval sapphire he had for a killer deal yesterday!!! :errrr:

I have never bought a colored stone in my life...so have no clue what I am doing but have been wanting a sapphire....

Attachments

• IMG-1409.jpg
    IMG-1409.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG-1410.jpg
    IMG-1410.jpg
    119.6 KB · Views: 35

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
Meanwhile I am trying to conjure the willpower not to inquire about the peach / green oval sapphire he had for a killer deal yesterday!!! :errrr:

I have never bought a colored stone in my life...so have no clue what I am doing but have been wanting a sapphire....

That is a cool rock.

ItsMainelyYou

Ideal_Rock
I am obsessed with his instagram!!!! I wish more of the diamond loving PSers got excited about diamonds like this! I loved this one when i saw it SWOON :kiss2:

I didn't even know they could be opalescent! So cool.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Ooooh that's a cool one! Super unique. Do you like the colors? Are you ok with being able to see some of the inclusions? Its definitely not a traditional sapphire color, but if you love it then that's what matters! How much is he asking? Edit I'm stupid the price Is listed! How big is the stone?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Ooooh that's a cool one! Super unique. Do you like the colors? Are you ok with being able to see some of the inclusions? Its definitely not a traditional sapphire color, but if you love it then that's what matters! How much is he asking? Edit I'm stupid the price Is listed! How big is the stone?

I loved it enough to inquire and it was already snapped up - a bit gutted to be honest :blackeye:

I loved the funky colors (I LOVE multi-colored, color change, earth tones - all that jazz), don't mind the inclusions honestly - my e-ring is an SI2, and I'm sure to a stickler has visible inclusions but I love it! God knows if you see another stone like this, send it my way!!! Hah!

It was 1.94ct and it was on a quick sale for $550 which is crazy low to me

Last edited:

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I loved it enough to inquire and it was already snapped up - a bit gutted to be honest :blackeye:

I loved the funky colors (I LOVE multi-colored, color change, earth tones - all that jazz), don't mind the inclusions honestly - my e-ring is an SI2, and I'm sure to a stickler has visible inclusions but I love it! God knows if you see another stone like this, send it my way!!! Hah!

It was 1.94ct and it was on a quick sale for $550 which is crazy low to me

I feel like he has a bunch of stones that have this aesthetic (obviously not necessarily right now, but just his stuff in general). I'd tell him that you're interested in one like that and give him your budget, size preferences, etc. I bet he can find you a lovely one!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I feel like he has a bunch of stones that have this aesthetic (obviously not necessarily right now, but just his stuff in general). I'd tell him that you're interested in one like that and give him your budget, size preferences, etc. I bet he can find you a lovely one!

You are right - he sent me a few that didn't quite make my heart sing - but I need to keep an eye on his page and hop on it more quickly!!! :roll2: :lol: Much to my fiance's chagrin - I am especially motivated after this odd duck slipped through my grasp!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You are right - he sent me a few that didn't quite make my heart sing - but I need to keep an eye on his page and hop on it more quickly!!! :roll2: :lol: Much to my fiance's chagrin - I am especially motivated after this odd duck slipped through my grasp!

Haha I follow him and am always checking his stories. I get it!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results