shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

elliefire99

Brilliant_Rock
I asked them bc I don't mind getting my heart broken and I just HAVE TO KNOW!
An update on heartbreak. They are wholesale only :cry2:. Could contact a designer, but ain't noobody got $$$ for a full project right now.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
An update on heartbreak. They are wholesale only :cry2:. Could contact a designer, but ain't noobody got $$$ for a full project right now.

boo! They never even responded to me. Sad!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Quantz Studios

Shiny_Rock
Trade
I was the one who grabbed this juicy little stone. I've always wanted a piece to cut, but... Probably not gonna happen. While not top color, it's wonderful and very clean for a cabochon- They're usually quite included. This is its appearance in shaded light. In direct light it lightens up and really glows. This is for a ring for me. One of my Grail stones. :)
IMG_0919.JPG

Thanks for sharing this! I just sent an inquiry to see if it’s still available =)2.
IMG_1307.JPG https://www.thegemtrader.com/524-ct-grandidierite-cabochon-the-gem-trader-rare-gems

doesn't fit here exactly as a super fine specimen as I guess what's intended on this thread, but the price is attractive.
I'd love to see more photos of its translucence!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I was the one who grabbed this juicy little stone. I've always wanted a piece to cut, but... Probably not gonna happen. While not top color, it's wonderful and very clean for a cabochon- They're usually quite included. This is its appearance in shaded light. In direct light it lightens up and really glows. This is for a ring for me. One of my Grail stones. :)
IMG_0919.JPG

Ryan!!
So glad you came here to post - I was wondering who snagged it and needed to see more pics! Hope you'll share the ring you come up with for yourself.
As an aside- The chrysoprase cab I got from you a few years ago still blows away every other I see around local. Material and cabbing skill.

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
IMG_0919.JPG
@Stonebender I didn’t realize you are a PS’er! :wavey: It’s great to see you posting here =)2. By the time I inquired, the stone had already sold and I’m so happy to hear it went to you and that it is one of your HG stones. It looks like a beauty :kiss2:. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

bludiva

Ideal_Rock
Premium
IMG_0919.JPG

so pretty, it looks like a gumdrop! i hope they get more!

Nosean

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
IMG_0919.JPG

Wow - super price and so attractice. Much better than an included and facetted Grandidierite.

Quantz Studios

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Ryan!!
So glad you came here to post - I was wondering who snagged it and needed to see more pics! Hope you'll share the ring you come up with for yourself.
As an aside- The chrysoprase cab I got from you a few years ago still blows away every other I see around local. Material and cabbing skill.

@Rfisher What a nice compliment! Thank you so much. I'm glad you're still enjoying that chrysoprase! :D Perhaps i'll share the ring, not sure how it would go with the rules, me being trade and all.. But, I have a good handful of beautiful stones i've held on to over the years that I neeeed to make rings for, for myself. Just haven't been able to afford it- Even though I make jewelry! Haha. They really aren't lying to you when they say most jewelers dont make much money. ;-) Someday, as tired as I am of saying that. :) I have also shared more pictures of the Grandidierite! These are more casual shots throughout the day that it arrived. I really like it! I'm going to throw a better polish on it though.

**Excuse the dirty fingers- I make jewelry. :) .

IMG_0816.jpg IMG_0812.jpg IMG_0813.jpg IMG_0815.jpg IMG_0817.jpg

@Stonebender I didn’t realize you are a PS’er! :wavey: It’s great to see you posting here =)2. By the time I inquired, the stone had already sold and I’m so happy to hear it went to you and that it is one of your HG stones. It looks like a beauty :kiss2:. Wishing you a full and speedy recovery!

Thank you @2Neezers, I guess you can say I'm recovering. Been a really rough last few years, I was trapped in a very toxic and abusive relationship for quite some time and ended up moving across the country for a fresh start- Which has come with it's own battles. It's really kept me from doing what I enjoy, which is cutting stones, But I'm trying to make a comeback- Life is too short.

Yeah, I've been putzing around here on PS on and off for a little while.. :) . I'm sorry I snagged it from everyone but I'm not sorry at the same time. :lol: I was lucky and saw the new stones right after they were posted. I'm really happy with it.

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
I just picked this up for a steal! I've been on the hunt for a cheap and cheerful little sapphire ring. Thanks for the heads up!

2Neezers

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thank you @2Neezers, I guess you can say I'm recovering. Been a really rough last few years, I was trapped in a very toxic and abusive relationship for quite some time and ended up moving across the country for a fresh start- Which has come with it's own battles. It's really kept me from doing what I enjoy, which is cutting stones, But I'm trying to make a comeback- Life is too short.

Yeah, I've been putzing around here on PS on and off for a little while.. :) . I'm sorry I snagged it from everyone but I'm not sorry at the same time. :lol: I was lucky and saw the new stones right after they were posted. I'm really happy with it.

@Stonebender I’m so sorry I confused you with stone.bender on Instagram, who had a recent health scare. I just figured out that you are not one in the same! You were probably wondering what the heck I was talking about! I’m glad to hear you have made a fresh start and I hope you will be cutting more stones soon. I just found your Etsy site and you have beautiful pieces :love:. Thanks for sharing more photos of your gorgeous new stone. As a gem lover it always gives me joy to see a stone I missed out on go to the person it truly belongs to :)).

Quantz Studios

Shiny_Rock
Trade
@Stonebender I’m so sorry I confused you with stone.bender on Instagram, who had a recent health scare. I just figured out that you are not one in the same! You were probably wondering what the heck I was talking about! I’m glad to hear you have made a fresh start and I hope you will be cutting more stones soon. I just found your Etsy site and you have beautiful pieces :love:. Thanks for sharing more photos of your gorgeous new stone. As a gem lover it always gives me joy to see a stone I missed out on go to the person it truly belongs to :)).

Yes, haha, i was unsure what you were referring to. But figured maybe you'd been following my FB or IG pager and seen some posts. Oh well, I thank you anyways! I'm sorry to hear about Instagram Stone.bender and to them a speedy recovery! It's funny, back when I started I called myself Stonebender. I then drifted toward my current name and this is I think the only remnant of my previous identity. And especially since there is another Stonebender now... I'm trying to contact the mods to get my name changed to reflect my own business and to avoid any confusion with said Stonebender.

Thank you for the compliments too! I don't have much up there, but I'm going to be adding new pieces every week. :)

Shijitake

Shiny_Rock
IMG_0919.JPG

Yay I'm glad someone here bought that! I wanted it but resolved to saving money to buy the my perfect blue sapphire, but then when I decided $141 isn't much it was already sold. So glad I get to see more pics of it though!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
478A4418-CB3D-44F6-B3C5-C02534BFC82B.jpeg https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/yr-camellia-ring-with-unheated-winza-ruby-hauyne-and-mint-garnet

So pretty and colorful!! :love:
Must not buy. Must not buy.

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Great find Rfisher, it looks like that Minty Green-Blue Natural Aqua has been snapped up.
I wonder how it’s going to be set and who has bought it!
I hope it’s bought my a PS member so we can follow the thread.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Great find Rfisher, it looks like that Minty Green-Blue Natural Aqua has been snapped up.

Yes!!! It is a rule!
So let it be written, so let it be done.
:lol:

strawrose

Brilliant_Rock
478A4418-CB3D-44F6-B3C5-C02534BFC82B.jpeg https://loupetroop.com/listings/rings-colored-stone-center/yr-camellia-ring-with-unheated-winza-ruby-hauyne-and-mint-garnet

So pretty and colorful!! :love:

Too bad I have to focus my funds on spring/summer outfits. She is a joy to work with, if you are interested in her stuff.

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock

I snatched it up two minutes after she posted it. Such a beautiful stone and a great find on her part! I have no idea how I’m going to set it. I might just send it to David Klass and tell him to have fun with it.

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I snatched it up two minutes after she posted it. Such a beautiful stone and a great find on her part! I have no idea how I’m going to set it. I might just send it to David Klass and tell him to have fun with it.

Yay! Congrats.
Did they send you any additional photos?
Are you going to see it in person before sending to DK?
Promise to post more photos? I'm super interested in seeing real life shots along with the glamour ones!

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock
Yay! Congrats.
Did they send you any additional photos?
Are you going to see it in person before sending to DK?
Promise to post more photos? I'm super interested in seeing real life shots along with the glamour ones!
I just clicked buy as soon as I saw it. It’s such a pretty color and not like any of the aquas that I already have. I figured it wouldn’t last long and they have a great return policy. I’ve been on a bit of a blue/ green buying spree lately so I have several tourmalines, aquas, sapphires that I’m going to send to DK. I’ll be sure to post some follow up pics!

Hounddog

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Congratulations FlashyFlamingo, that’s great news.
I love the greener Aquamarines too.
Please do keep us informed, how exciting! :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results