shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I want that EC grey spinel they just posted! Too bad I am 100% broke now LOL.
ugh right!? I want to make that sunstone into a glorious pendant!

Reactions: mdi

FlashyFlamingo

Shiny_Rock

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I may be mistaken, but doesn't this stone have a history on here?
Or am I totally missing your sarcasm?

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I may be mistaken, but doesn't this stone have a history on here?
Or am I totally missing your sarcasm?
I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I don't know anything about this stone. I just thought it was pretty, and since it's way out of my price range I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm in a bit of a silly mood tonight, so I hope I'm not coming off as a jerk. Definitely not my intention!

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I actually wasn't being sarcastic. I don't know anything about this stone. I just thought it was pretty, and since it's way out of my price range I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm in a bit of a silly mood tonight, so I hope I'm not coming off as a jerk. Definitely not my intention!

Oh no - you weren't being not a jerk at all. I just thought i remember this stone.
And I can see that I should have phrased that much less blunt earlier - I'm sorry about that.

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow, I didn't read that whole thread, but I get the gist of it. I had no idea! The pictures don't look anywhere near as nice as the vendor photos. I take it all back!

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh yeah- read the rest when you want to kill some time.
The vendor is looking for someone to forget. because yeah - his pic is sure pretty!
I just finished reading the whole thread. My initial post sounds awful, in retrospect. It sounds as though I was taunting the vendor, or egging on controversy, neither of which were my intention. I would never flippantly torment anyone, regardless of the situation. I feel bad about calling attention to the whole unfortunate scenario, however inadvertently. Feeling totally clueless, now. Sorry to have taken this thread off track.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
The vendor is looking for someone to forget. because yeah - his pic is sure pretty!
Just read it. What a freaking nightmare!!

Lisa Loves Shiny

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Lol! I spit out my coffee after reading your reply. :lol: The one thing we here on PS never do is forget. I remember feeling so bad for the OP on that thread.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful moonstone ring. Is there an underside shot behind the stone?

Hivona

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
9A8411C3-C593-4C0D-8DC5-5716FF6C7985.png http://www.customgemstones.com/NewStone.html

Someone needs to buy this tourmaline before I am irresponsible & put it on a credit card!! I’ve been eyeballing his site waiting to see how it turned out! So beautiful!

SouthernGent

Shiny_Rock
The crack is not disclosed in his listing. He is a dishonest seller and his position on the trusted vendors list should be re-evaluated.
What are you referring to? That thread is 2 yrs old.

GregS

Brilliant_Rock
I was well aware of the age of the thread. Read the thread then look at the current listing for the stone in question.

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Same stone. Hence the issue. After reading the thread I'm tempted to agree that his position on the trusted vendor list should be reconsidered

Rfisher

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The crack is not disclosed in his listing. He is a dishonest seller and his position on the trusted vendors list should be re-evaluated.

Especially if he never refunded the re-stocking fee. But I'm sure we'll never know.

Sorry to bring this up and derail this thread.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results