shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Stone!

elle_71125

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Screenshot of these beautiful sapphires but you need to watch the video (link below)...totally drool worthy. :drool: :love: I’d buy the pink and purple ones in a heartbeat, if I had the funds. The pink one is about 1.3ct and unheated (for $1,400), in case anyone’s interested. :mrgreen2: Gosh, they look so saturated.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bx3lY2qliWb/?igshid=18hoyiy3xdjow
99744191-C530-4E14-97E4-140FAAB538BD.jpeg

natasha-cupcake

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Love this stone, such a pretty pink! If I had the funds, this would be mine. Has a small window, but I think it would close up when set.

il_794xN.1913974874_mfik.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/701015296/old-stock-neon-pink-mahenge-spinel-2-ct?ref=hp_rf-2

Mrs_Strizzle

Brilliant_Rock
Love this stone, such a pretty pink! If I had the funds, this would be mine. Has a small window, but I think it would close up when set.

il_794xN.1913974874_mfik.jpg

https://www.etsy.com/listing/701015296/old-stock-neon-pink-mahenge-spinel-2-ct?ref=hp_rf-2

Looks radioactive! While pink typically isn't my color, this is amazing. I'm jealous of who ever snaps this one up. It won't be me because I was saving for a red spinel, then blew my load on a completely different kind of stone today quite impulsively.:roll

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks radioactive! While pink typically isn't my color, this is amazing. I'm jealous of who ever snaps this one up. It won't be me because I was saving for a red spinel, then blew my load on a completely different kind of stone today quite impulsively.:roll
:lol:
The teenage boy in me just laughed out loud. I am very mature :oops:

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

PinkAndBlueBling

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
If I had that much cash, I'd a least want my jewelry to come in a pretty little blue box! ;)2

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@PreRaphaelite, LOVE that brooch! We were married on St. Patrick's Day so if I find something with a shamrock I almost always get it but sadly this is way out of my price range. Cute though!

PreRaphaelite

Ideal_Rock
How do we know it’s real emeralds and gold?
Well, to my eyes this brooch was made by a Haute Maison, either French or English. But we take the same risk here as with any other online seller, so we use the same precautions:
1) bid only what you want to spend
2) use a credit card to protect the purchase
3) have it assessed by an expert upon receiving it and return it if it’s not right
If I had *any* way of pursuing it, I would. But alas.

Reactions: T L

voce

Ideal_Rock
It looks like a regular indicolite to me, no neon glow. It’s well cut though.
Paraibas do count as indicolites. I don't think it's a regular indicolite because most indicolite I have seen on PS are dark (black out) or have greyish masks. This one doesn't appear to have the flaws of the other regular indicolites I have seen. Plus it's Litnon, whose pictures look worse than what you get in-hand when it comes to plenty of gems...

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes, maybe it’s bad pictures, as I see quite a gray mask for a paraiba. I have a cuprian that looks like that, it’s pretty for an indicolite, but meh as a copper bearing tourmaline. It doesn’t black out, but is the same color as that.
Paraibas do count as indicolites. I don't think it's a regular indicolite because most indicolite I have seen on PS are dark (black out) or have greyish masks. This one doesn't appear to have the flaws of the other regular indicolites I have seen. Plus it's Litnon, whose pictures look worse than what you get in-hand when it comes to plenty of gems...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results