shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
The ruby version of Gilda. $18,000. Someone...!

That's mine! It is a beautiful, super well made ring. The other ring on LT in that style is a little different even though the style is the same. My stone is GIA certified and no visible carbon and the ruby weight is also higher. Both are beautiful, but I think that explains some of the pricing difference.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
That's mine! It is a beautiful, super well made ring. The other ring on LT in that style is a little different even though the style is the same. My stone is GIA certified and no visible carbon and the ruby weight is also higher. Both are beautiful, but I think that explains some of the pricing difference.

I thought that this was yours when I saw it on IG @elizat . That ring is truly outstanding! Love it so much; someone is going to get an amazing piece...I can't believe you are parting with it! You got something cooking?? :Up_to_something:

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock

To be honest the cut on your OMC is outstanding by comparison and they are incredibly hard to find in that size range now with a cut like that. They are both pretty rings but there’s no contest IMO

You’re sure you want to part ways?

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Catching up— that does make sense with the prices

elizat

Ideal_Rock
I thought that this was yours when I saw it on IG @elizat . That ring is truly outstanding! Love it so much; someone is going to get an amazing piece...I can't believe you are parting with it! You got something cooking?? :Up_to_something:

Nothing except a possible large move multiple states! It looks like we are probably relocating in the near future and it was unplanned for long term. Clearing out things I don't wear or use and putting it aside for what is probably going to be a bunch of unplanned expenses associated with a move!

elizat

Ideal_Rock
To be honest the cut on your OMC is outstanding by comparison and they are incredibly hard to find in that size range now with a cut like that. They are both pretty rings but there’s no contest IMO

You’re sure you want to part ways?

It is a beautifully cut stone. I agree- so hard to find them in this size and with that faceting. If we did not have the potential of having to move up the coast multiple states, I probably would be holding on to it! Thank you for the nice compliments on the stone! :bigsmile:

cloud_less

Shiny_Rock

I recognized it the moment I saw it pop up on ig! I love that OMC and clearly remember myself drooling over it in your thread :lol-2: Someone's going to be so lucky to be its next owner!!

WhoaNelly

Shiny_Rock
Neither antique nor vintage: AVC band with mined diamonds. Putting it out there even though price seems high?

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ definitely a beautiful AVC band ... but IMO so odd and frustrating that Rhino doesn't include the AVC color/clarity in the item description

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, this is so beautiful, I would attach this to a leather cuff and wear it as a bracelet.

737D4B6C-4CE4-4DE2-98F0-CE616CA7CD46.jpeg

Attachments

• A9E8AA15-76A9-4727-BA35-E53D6B1416B1.png
    A9E8AA15-76A9-4727-BA35-E53D6B1416B1.png
    779.9 KB · Views: 15

Fabtwinsmom

Brilliant_Rock

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
I’ve been hesitant to share this here because I’ve noticed a certain IG seller seems to acquire pieces I’ve shared here, of course at quite a mark up. I shouldn’t care, but I really want a PS’er to scoop this amazing band so it goes to someone who will appreciate it for the treasure it is:

@YadaYadaYada do you happen to still have a photo of this band? Wondering if you recall the vendor as well. Thanks!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@YadaYadaYada do you happen to still have a photo of this band? Wondering if you recall the vendor as well. Thanks!

Ugh, my head is where memories go to die :lol:

Let me think on it and if I do end up remembering, I’ll let you know. When you are asking about the vendor, do you mean the vendor from Etsy or the IG reseller?

pokerface

Brilliant_Rock
Ugh, my head is where memories go to die :lol:

Let me think on it and if I do end up remembering, I’ll let you know. When you are asking about the vendor, do you mean the vendor from Etsy or the IG reseller?

Etsy!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

lala646

Brilliant_Rock
Anyone else needing a pick-me-up today, or is it just me?

Would someone kindly adopt this absolutely stunning Victorian convertible necklace/brooch, with it's original case and tools.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.png

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone looking for a ruby eternity? Looks to lean pink vs red, square cut stones, size 6

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

lovedogs

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results