Brilliant_Rock
Somebody PLEASE buy this…Why, oh, why am I not a lottery winner:cry2:

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
Somebody PLEASE buy this…Why, oh, why am I not a lottery winner:cry2:

Link didn't work :(

RunningwithScissors

Ideal_Rock
Hey @Catmom here's a friend to keep your opal octopus company...

I love brooches so much. Had I not just bought a dragonfly, I would consider the starfish.

lala646

Brilliant_Rock

I love brooches so much. Had I not just bought a dragonfly, I would consider the starfish.

That starfish is simply stunning! Even the gallery is a work of art!

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Lucky you, @lulu_ma …perhaps we’re looking at your next ring?:appl:
I've only had Josie for since May-maybe it's too early for an upgrade? But I girl can research...:lol-2:

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
I've only had Josie for since May-maybe it's too early for an upgrade? But I girl can research...:lol-2:

I hear ya’…but I’m sadly experiencing DSS and I‘ve only had my latest bling on my finger for less than 2 weeks :rolleyes:. It’s currently with DK for repairs (already, I know…long story).

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I hear ya’…but I’m sadly experiencing DSS and I‘ve only had my latest bling on my finger for less than 2 weeks :rolleyes:. It’s currently with DK for repairs (already, I know…long story).

What latest bling is this though?! :)

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
It’s the Q/R OEC.

Oh that’s right!! I remember now seeing it and saying that you should do a thread on it and that it was camera shy. Sorry that I had momentarily forgotten that.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
It’s the Q/R OEC.

Sadly, I can relate! 8)How many mm is the Q/R?

maita13

Brilliant_Rock
No worries, @Mreader …I’ve almost forgotten about it as well since it’s been with DK for half the time since I’ve purchased it:lol:

@lulu_ma , it’s 9.91 x10.24 x6.15. I think it’s just that I’m accustomed to having a ring that has/had a huge presence on my finger which is now gracing the lovely @maryred ’s finger.

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
No worries, @Mreader …I’ve almost forgotten about it as well since it’s been with DK for half the time since I’ve purchased it:lol:

@lulu_ma , it’s 9.91 x10.24 x6.15. I think it’s just that I’m accustomed to having a ring that has/had a huge presence on my finger which is now gracing the lovely @maryred ’s finger.

@maita13 I’m going to tag you on my JAWS thread so we can continue the convo over there :)

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh man it goes perfectly with my octopus! I can't.....I can't.....I can't.....

lulu_ma

Ideal_Rock
Anyone looking for a mourning ring?
3187361D-0925-4C66-B355-6EAB55AE6334.png

lambskin

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Starfish brooch sold. It is so beautiful. Wonder how much It sold for as Lang is pricey!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Alexandra Nova

Rough_Rock
Ooops, sorry…here’s a photo of said boulder…

71C294E6-9704-4DEA-9128-990A111C4122.png

Ah this ring is a dream! I am a big fan of their IG profile and I have a feeling they are going to do a some sort of holiday sale!

So estate jewelry lovers...let's find some precious goods :kiss2:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results