clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

mjea

Shiny_Rock
Can someone with a lot of extra fun money please buy this :kiss2: :love: :P2
7358C8BE-8DE2-47C1-8AD6-DB955C6F2D3F.jpeg

ForteKitty

Ideal_Rock
*hating* my size 7 ring fingers right now.

If it makes you feel any better, it looks horribly uncomfortable to wear! I had a ring like that once and had to sell it because it rubbed a layer of skin off the adjacent fingers!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock

Lol you should thank yourself, step away haha. I feel you though, most antique items are all smaller sizes :cry2::cry2:

Rubymal

Shiny_Rock
Lol you should thank yourself, step away haha. I feel you though, most antique items are all smaller sizes :cry2::cry2:

I feel the opposite! I wear a 4.75 - 5 and I'm always coming across rings in 6-7+.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
So somebody already bought this piece. I know a lot of you follow Sin City Finds and I saw this notification only two minutes later and it was already sold. Did anybody see how much it went for? I’m just dying to know for some reason. Whenever it sells the price is taken down.

95C655CF-5BEE-4474-B4E4-B19ED081F750.jpeg

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
This is one the prettiest OECs I have seen and I adore the setting. The cut is stunning. I am absolutely not in the market...but hopefully someone is!

25881474-32C7-4D82-B86D-EF1A68ABD176.jpeg

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
This is one the prettiest OECs I have seen and I adore the setting. The cut is stunning. I am absolutely not in the market...but hopefully someone is!

My friend is in the market for a similar ish sized ring. I sent that to her actually lol but we are all waiting for Alex Park to post his beauts.

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

Oooh that’s lovely. My size but I wouldn’t wear it on its own and it’s too big for stacking. So I can’t have it either!

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium

That’s lovely, they have some lovely rings. I saw this one yesterday and fell in love!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
That’s lovely, they have some lovely rings. I saw this one yesterday and fell in love!

Yeah they have lovely rings, I love this one:

meely

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yeah they have lovely rings, I love this one:

Lol I ‘liked’ that one the other day. It’s so pretty.

Aurora26

Shiny_Rock
My friend is in the market for a similar ish sized ring. I sent that to her actually lol but we are all waiting for Alex Park to post his beauts.

If this one is still available (already been posted here a couple times, it seems like a pretty good deal and great cut

Elise_k

Rough_Rock
So somebody already bought this piece. I know a lot of you follow Sin City Finds and I saw this notification only two minutes later and it was already sold. Did anybody see how much it went for? I’m just dying to know for some reason. Whenever it sells the price is taken down.

95C655CF-5BEE-4474-B4E4-B19ED081F750.jpeg

It sold for $9800. I think it was another vendor who bought the piece.

I didn’t think I liked crescent broaches, but I was really tempted by that one...

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

I didn’t think I liked crescent broaches, but I was really tempted by that one...

Thank you! Miriam quantum from IG got it. But she doesn’t seem to sell - at least not from what I can tell on her page. She had loads of jewels but never any info about buying.

whimsicism

Rough_Rock

Thanks for the information! Knowing that it's out of my league makes me feel better for some reason. My heart sank painfully when I saw that it was sold (several hours after the post went up).

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the information! Knowing that it's out of my league makes me feel better for some reason. My heart sank painfully when I saw that it was sold (several hours after the post went up).

I clicked on the notification when it came in and by the time I clicked on it, it was sold. That's why I was curious about the price!

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
I totally get holding out for Alex Parks!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
I totally get holding out for Alex Parks!

Aww we are both so bummed this morning. He posted a 1.5ct M OEC and it was exactly what she was looking for (and not to mention the price!). Anyway it was about 4 or 5am our time so neither of us were awake and missed it :( we have been so sad all day :(

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks! And I will definitely tag you if I see 7.5 bands @maryjane04 ! Being a sucker for any VC-esque or floral bands, this was just impossible to resist.

Thank you in advance :) for keeping your eye out! I love anything different and ornate hahaha. Can't go wrong with too many bands am I right?

Cerulean

Ideal_Rock
Aww we are both so bummed this morning. He posted a 1.5ct M OEC and it was exactly what she was looking for (and not to mention the price!). Anyway it was about 4 or 5am our time so neither of us were awake and missed it :( we have been so sad all day :(

That's the risk - his inventory goes craaazy fast! I was contemplating getting my own e-ring through him but couldn't take the pressure to act so fast :lol:

Fingers crossed she finds her stone soon!

maryjane04

Brilliant_Rock
That's the risk - his inventory goes craaazy fast! I was contemplating getting my own e-ring through him but couldn't take the pressure to act so fast :lol:

Fingers crossed she finds her stone soon!

Oh tell me about it. It goes super fast. I think when I woke up, it had been posted like an hour prior and of course it was already sold at that point. I don't like the pressure to act fast either hahaha but sometimes when you are desperate you got to do, what you got to do. Or pay more and get it from a different vendor. I think they were about nearly twice as much though.

I was super lucky somehow my diamond was still around for months after he posted it lol during the start of COVID. There would be no way I could find something like that now.

I really hope she finds her stone soon too.. patience is key :) and maybe we should take turns sleeping so that one of us is awake to monitor is IG account. It was super sad because she woke up at 3am our time when he posted the 5ct OMC. But went back to sleep. Guess we will have sleepless nights until we secure something hahaha.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Oh tell me about it. It goes super fast. I think when I woke up, it had been posted like an hour prior and of course it was already sold at that point. I don't like the pressure to act fast either hahaha but sometimes when you are desperate you got to do, what you got to do. Or pay more and get it from a different vendor. I think they were about nearly twice as much though.

I was super lucky somehow my diamond was still around for months after he posted it lol during the start of COVID. There would be no way I could find something like that now.

I really hope she finds her stone soon too.. patience is key :) and maybe we should take turns sleeping so that one of us is awake to monitor is IG account. It was super sad because she woke up at 3am our time when he posted the 5ct OMC. But went back to sleep. Guess we will have sleepless nights until we secure something hahaha.

@maryjane04 are you still waiting for your ring to arrive or do you have it??

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results