shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Piece!

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Anyone looking for a candidate for a conversion? These are single cuts, this would make an amazing pendant, ring or bracelet!
IMG_9487.jpg

Efleon

Brilliant_Rock
When I pulled the trigger on my Colombian emerald ballerina-style ring (it’s posted over on PS Colored GemStones), I had to choose between it and this beauty.
I must admit the Tiffany part made my heart beat faster.
Very difficult decision.
So this ring is still out there and it’s truly amazing!
Here are a couple mod shots indoors and outside along with the jewelers Etsy Store.... F0915584-F4C6-4F87-AE10-CA18A5642C14.jpeg E9383BF1-3976-4830-B89D-30CB31A44B6E.jpeg BC83B83C-862D-4B0E-84C1-45CC99B6084F.jpeg andhttps://www.etsy.com/listing/661939378/vintage-tiffany-co-platinum-agl

Rad_Fan

Ideal_Rock

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gaaaah!
Out of my price range!
Find something under $99.....

If I could find something of this caliper for $99 I wouldn’t share it with a soul :lol:

Actually I’m in the same boat, Christmas budget is insane this year, the kids get older and the things they want get more expensive!

stracci2000

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If I could find something of this caliper for $99 I wouldn’t share it with a soul :lol:

Yes! Finders keepers!!!!
But one day------I will find the Koh-i-noor in the bottom of a shoe box at a yard sale

kgizo

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Grymera

Shiny_Rock
I hate their site as I always get a pop up to sign up and there isn’t a way to close that stupid box. On the limited info I could see they didn’t say it was paraiba. Is that stated somewhere? IMO, it is more than slightly included.

They did not--however they are known to call paraiba tourmalines just "tourmalines"-- posting to see it's of any interest for the much more well informed buyers on this site. It may just be a pretty blue/green in real life; it's always a roll of the dice with the limited info from The Real Real.

For context, I got a $10k+ Erika Winters ring for $1200 because it was just listed as a "platinum ring" and it said there was a maker's mark, but not that it was clearly EW (although in that case, her work was so unmistakeable I knew it was hers the instant I saw it).

Last edited:

winnietucker

Ideal_Rock
They did not--however they are known to call paraiba tourmalines just "tourmalines"-- posting to see it's of any interest for the much more well informed buyers on this site. It may just be a pretty blue/green in real life; it's always a roll of the dice with the limited info from The Real Real.

For context, I got a $10k+ Erika Winters ring for $1200 because it was just listed as a "platinum ring" and it said there was a maker's mark, but not that it was clearly EW (although in that case, her work was so unmistakeable I knew it was hers the instant I saw it).

Have you posted about this? I’m dying to see it.

SallyBrown

Shiny_Rock
Someone PLEASE buy one or all of these Tiffany leaf brooches so they don’t torture me or my pocketbook! They look like exact replicas of leaves in 18k gold. I think they may have been created by McTeigue for Tiffany in midcentury but I’m not sure. I especially love the red oak leaf. Photo 5 does me in. If I were Canadian I would totally go for the maple leaf:

ean

Brilliant_Rock
That’s gorgeous!

It is!! There’s a pricescoper with a very similar ring. I love it so so much and I don’t even wear yellow gold.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
s-l1600 (1).jpg I love this Single Stone-esque OEC! I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet...here's to hoping it goes to a PS-er! https://www.ebay.com/itm/18kt-1-70c...-Antique-Diamond-Engagement-Ring/222677578726

Oh my gosh I was just looking at this ring and even contacted the vendor yesterday!!! But the center was a different size I think he puts the setting a lot
s-l1600 (1).jpg I love this Single Stone-esque OEC! I can't believe no one has snatched it up yet...here's to hoping it goes to a PS-er! https://www.ebay.com/itm/18kt-1-70c...-Antique-Diamond-Engagement-Ring/222677578726

OMG I was just looking at this ring yesterday, but at a different link the vendor is Jacob K Jewelry and I guess he uses this setting alot?? Because the center stone was bigger than this one.

updated to add that it is the same vendor - Jacob K but again he has listings with that same setting different stones. Has anyone ever used him? I've been going gaga over OECs and have decided I need to have one, but am in analysis paralysis mode and have been looking at so many vendors, ebay, IG pages, etc. etc. etc. In fact I communicated with Jacob K about this piece lol (the larger one) and was going to post a main thread to see if anyone worked with him,

Last edited:

YadaYadaYada

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I have had the pleasure of not only meeting @natasha-cupcake in person but also trying on her gorgeous ring! I’m sure she wouldn’t mind me sharing that the stone in her avatar ring is a padparadscha sapphire :kiss2:

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE has one of my top five favorite OEC rings and the setting is just as amazing:kiss2:

@Mreader, my two avatar rings were EBay finds...seriously good stuff there if you know what you’re doing:loopy:

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
I have had the pleasure of not only meeting @natasha-cupcake in person but also trying on her gorgeous ring! I’m sure she wouldn’t mind me sharing that the stone in her avatar ring is a padparadscha sapphire :kiss2:

@CHRISTY-DANIELLE has one of my top five favorite OEC rings and the setting is just as amazing:kiss2:

@Mreader, my two avatar rings were EBay finds...seriously good stuff there if you know what you’re doing:loopy:

You'll have to point me to your fave sellers. Man yes that Octagonal setting is so amazing on Christy-Danielle; reminds me also of the ring LLJsmom has which is also TDF.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock
Anyone looking for an amazing OEC around 1 1/2 carats? This one is 1.58, the setting is platinum (although the prongs look a little crooked to me). $4,995. I assume this is an IG price but he does also have an Etsy store. The ring is a size 5.75 :kiss2:
Anyone looking for an amazing OEC around 1 1/2 carats? This one is 1.58, the setting is platinum (although the prongs look a little crooked to me). $4,995. I assume this is an IG price but he does also have an Etsy store. The ring is a size 5.75 :kiss2:
IMG_9284.jpg IMG_9285.jpg

I love the way the diamond looks! I need more from the setting though...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results