shape
carat
color
clarity

Somebody's Gotta Buy This Eternity Band!

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Vintage Cartier 18K Gold 7 Band Link Ring Trinity Box NR
This elegant Vintage Cartier Trinity band ring is crafted in solid 18K yellow white and rose gold. This piece showcases 7 sleek and smooth linked bands to make one gorgeous band.This ring is in very good condition!!
***Note: comes with original box

Weight is approx: 5.8 Grams
Measures approx: 1 1/2mm each band
Ring Size is approx: 4 3/4 (NOT Sizable)
Price is $634 current bid

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Cartier-18K-Gold-7-Band-Link-Ring-Trinity-Box-NR-/390560145159?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item5aef32df07

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Guys, let's not post auctions... I feel bad being the only voice chiming in for this :oops: , but auctions are such personal things... you find them, you watch them, you hope the price doesn't go up too high... I think auctions are something people should find for themselves.

YT -- that band looks perfect on you!!! Awesome green color.

D

Deactivated member 42515

GemFever said:
Guys, let's not post auctions... I feel bad being the only voice chiming in for this :oops: , but auctions are such personal things... you find them, you watch them, you hope the price doesn't go up too high... I think auctions are something people should find for themselves.

YT -- that band looks perfect on you!!! Awesome green color.
Thank you gemfever! And I agree with you! I watch auctions and hope that people don't bid like crazy the first 5 days and we have lurkers also so I would also appreciate it if we kept the posts to only Buy It Now. Thanks!

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
YT! Love the new band!

D

Deactivated member 42515

If anybody finds more YG emerald stacking eternity in size 9+, let me know!!

CharmedOne

Brilliant_Rock
VintageLover that is to die for! It's too big for me :(

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
D

Deactivated member 42515

Enerchi said:
http://www.diannesestatejewelry.com/index.php?id=1960

size 10 $1350. (on SALE even!) How often do you see a 10, right??? a few sizing beads... and "bob's your uncle"--- YT has another band!! :D Just sayin....
You're so bad!!! DH is gonna murder me!! This has to be one of those secret purchases Greg was speaking of.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
I promise I will not WHISPER a thing about it to anyone... just our secret --- YOU AND ME! (oh, and maybe a few others on PS!)

get it... you want more bling... it is your size... its a good price... you deserve it... it will play very nicely with your yellow and green rings!! See- this poor little lost soul needs a home, too.... don't make this band cry for you at night... it wants to call you momma!!!

:lol:

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
YT|1363903448|3410608 said:
Enerchi said:

size 10 $1350. (on SALE even!) How often do you see a 10, right??? a few sizing beads... and "bob's your uncle"--- YT has another band!! :D Just sayin....
You're so bad!!! DH is gonna murder me!! This has to be one of those secret purchases Greg was speaking of.

Hi YT and enerchi....
I saw this and I am thinking maybe????
Then I think- if it doesn't work, it's gunna be hard to re-sell cos of the size. It says French 18k what ever that means. I thought it said french cut, and I was saying, YESSUM!!...then i see pics and its rounds. i am really looking for carre eternity.

Hmmm... Tempting with the price...not sure if the rounds would sit with the asscher...

alisonia333

Shiny_Rock
Love this thread! :lickout: Requests for size 4.25 or 4.5...I can never find anything vintage or estate in my size.

LibbyLA

Brilliant_Rock
Enerchi the Enabler strikes again :lol:.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
D

Deactivated member 42515

gregchang35 said:
YT|1363903448|3410608 said:
Enerchi said:

Hi YT and enerchi....
I saw this and I am thinking maybe????
Then I think- if it doesn't work, it's gunna be hard to re-sell cos of the size. It says French 18k what ever that means. I thought it said french cut, and I was saying, YESSUM!!...then i see pics and its rounds. i am really looking for carre eternity.

Hmmm... Tempting with the price...not sure if the rounds would sit with the asscher...
I saw French too and I got all kinds of excited! If this was a French cut eternity for $1370, it would have already been mine!!

SB621

Ideal_Rock

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock
Wow- that's a beauty Gemfever!

If anyone happens to see a good BIN deal on a white gold pave eternity (like .33-.50 ctw) in size 5.5-6 could you post here? Y'all are so much better at this. I am teh sux. :knockout:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade
bastetcat|1363921163|3410841 said:
Wow- that's a beauty Gemfever!

If anyone happens to see a good BIN deal on a white gold pave eternity (like .33-.50 ctw) in size 5.5-6 could you post here? Y'all are so much better at this. I am teh sux. :knockout:

Mmmmaybe this? Not too cheap though.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-DIAMOND-ETERNITY-BAND-18K-WHITE-GOLD-1-2-CARAT-SIZE-6-/160994665016?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item257c07a238

P.S. I have to admit here I don't know the difference between "pave" and "melee"... the little diamonds confuse me! :rodent:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results