shape
carat
color
clarity

Some thoughts

Vangrocks

Rough_Rock
Hello Everyone,
I am fairly new to price scope and I am learning a lot as I go. I am interested in upgrading my ring and want to go back to my local jewelers. They offer this diamond buy back for the full price if I agree to spend at least what was spent the first time.
But I would like someone one with experience to look over my diamond info and give me some insight if the price is fair or if it is too much for such a diamond. It was an interesting insurance replacement ring as I lost the original when I was pregnant. But the price of the diamond for the insurance coverage was $5,735.00.
I have always been weary of high end jewelry stores but like I said this was an insurance thing and this is where our options landed us.
Please let me know how we did. Disect the detail. Also advice for moving forward would also be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

Attachments

• _untitled__20151221073214.pdf
    181.7 KB · Views: 79
  • _untitled__20151221073355.pdf
    82.6 KB · Views: 49

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
GIA reports don't offer enough information to assess the diamonds for this particular cut.

Vangrocks

Rough_Rock
Oh. I had no idea. This is all so new to me. I sure was not prepared the first time around buying a diamond. But I really do want to be prepared this time around. So I didn't take that as a good thing. If the GIA report does not provide enough info to assess this diamond cut where do I go from here on trying to learn and understand further on my diamond?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results