shape
carat
color
clarity

Some thoughts and prayers needed too...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

robbie3982

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, I''m so sorry to hear about your friend''s mother. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and her family.

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
Anchor, I''m so sorry for your friend. I''m sending her thoughts for strength and peace in this terrible time.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
So sorry to hear this anchor. How is she going at this point? I hope she finds some peace.
Last night I found out that my MIL's forever best friend/sidekick/"sister" has pancreatic cancer. Her son grew up with my husband... We are waiting to hear if it has invaded the vessels, etc...at which point it too will be terminal. She is a very healthy lady in her 50s... and it is just such a shock....I really don't know what to say either....I hope your friend is doing well under the horrible circumstancces and I'm sure you are being a very good friend and support...This disease is such a bastard...

Clarygrace

Shiny_Rock
Anchor:
thoughts and prayers are with you and your friend....stay strong for her, she needs all the support and love you can give...

I lost my mom very young as well and I miss her every day....

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you again ladies... Her mother is still hanging on, she has highs and lows... It''s not easy.
7.gif

I''m pretty happy about making her laugh at lunch on Friday, though! She asked about my wedding planning (she''ll be my bridesmaid) and I made her laugh with stories of the very snobby man in the not-so-high-class hotel J and I visited, of J''s very strange fascination with centerpieces (it is pretty funny, and he has pretty funny ideas too, bless him...) and I told her TravelingGal''s Visitor''s book story... By the end of the lunch hour, we were laughing so hard we were crying! So, I feel good about that, and I keep praying every night.

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~My prayers and well wishes are with you and her family...
12.gif

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
12.gif
Prayers to you, and your friend & family during this most difficult time.

Prayers and hugs to all.
emhug.gif
emlove.gif
emhug2.gif

35.gif

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
I will keep you and yours in my thoughts.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
Prayers for peace and strength during this really really difficult time.

Sorry you''re having to go through this!

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
My best friend just called me. Her mother is not expected to last through the night.

7.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry anchor. Sending my prayers to you, your best friend and her mom. HUGS!!!! When Nanny died someone said to me on here that if the angels took her that night she wished one would stay behind with me. I hope the same for your friend.
12.gif

roppongi

Shiny_Rock
Anchor....please know that you and your friend are in my thoughts and prayers. Pancreatic Cancer is absolutely horrible and I am so very, very sorry.

Roppongi

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
Prayers being said for your friend and for you.

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry. For a young woman, losing her mom is going to be very hard, and heartbreaking. Blessings to her, her mother, her family, and you, for supporting her in this very difficult time.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
My best friend''s mother passed away today at 14:40. She was such a wonderful woman and mother...
7.gif
May she rest in peace and watch over her family, as she always has.

Mokey

Shiny_Rock
Big hugs to you and your friend. I am so sorry to hear this. May you find peace in the coming days.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
My prayers are with you anchor and your best friend. I pray she finds strength and comfort in the days ahead. I know what a great friend you have been to her through all of this. So big hugs to you!!

Alisoun

Rough_Rock
Oh my goodness, Anchor, I just read this post and I feel like I''ve been hit in the chest. My grandfather was diagnosed with Panreatic cancer a few months ago, and he doesn''t have long either. It''s just so devastatingly quick...

I''ll be thinking of you and your friend; my heart goes out to both of you. I truly hope you guys find some sense of comfort.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
I''m very sorry to hear about your gandfather, Alisoun.
7.gif

Thank you ladies, as always.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry. I''m at work and trying not to cry, but it''s not working too well. So so sorry to hear this. I am glad for one thing...that her suffering is over. But my heart breaks for everyone left behind.
15.gif

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry Anchor.
This is such a difficult time for your friend.
I know you will provide great comfort for her.

flower12

Brilliant_Rock
My thoughts and prayers to you and your friend''s mother.

anchor31

Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone. Your thoughts and comfort are very appreciated.

oshinbreez

Brilliant_Rock
My prayers are still with you and your friend.

Dying is the easy part. Living is the hard part. Your friend's mother's hard part is over. Rest in peace.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results