shape
carat
color
clarity

Some Eye Candy!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
What beautiful eye candy indeed!! I love the shape and drop of your pendant, it hangs so lovely! That sapphire ring is to die for!

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/6/2009 4:34:21 PM
Author: vespergirl
I love the pendant, and that loaner is great!

I have to ask, though, you''re not resetting your ering, are you? Were those two rounds your sidestones? The reason I ask is because I have your ring bookmarked as one of my PS favorites - I think it''s one of the prettiest 3-stones I''ve ever seen!

Anyway, I''m sure that your jeweler can do no wrong, if you''re doing an ering reset - the last design he did for you was gorgeous, and so is your new pendant - congrats! :)
No, I''m not resetting my e-ring. The 2 rounds in the pendant came out of my sapphire ring that I am having reset. My jeweler has had the sapphire for a while because I wasn''t sure what I wanted to do. I have to admit the "loaner" has given me some ideas! I really enjoyed wearing it today!
1.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The loaner is a beauty, but I am really loving your pendant
30.gif

LuckyTexan

Brilliant_Rock
Fabulous!

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
That is truly spectacular!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooooooooooooooooooooo my! Your pendant is devine and looks ENORMOUS!

Think your idea of accidently forgetting to take back the loaner is a good one!!!!!!
11.gif
(Kidding)

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
I got my rings back this morning! While I was there I decided to have my sapphire set like the "loaner." I was also playing with some fun "nubby" gold bands, which I''m now borrowing! Here''s my e-ring and wedding band with one of the gold bands stacked in the middle:

My Rings with gold band.JPG

AggieTexan

Shiny_Rock
And here''s my eternity ring with 2 of the gold bands:

2 Gold Bands with my ring.JPG

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Great pendant! The size of those stones look perfect grouped together.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You''re a good girl for taking new pics! The rings look fabulous - can you tell me the width of your wedding band?

amber_312

Shiny_Rock
AMAZING ring! Wow.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results