clarity

Solitaire: what design do you have?

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/16/2006 8:57:27 PM
Author: Lynn B

Date: 10/16/2006 11:56:42 AM
Author: mrssalvo
Ok, I had to add this solitaire to this thread. I saw it at my local jeweler and it was soooo pretty in person. it''s made by H. levi...

710-B.jpg
OHMYWORD, Mrs. S! That is a GORGEOUS ring!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
Thank you for sharing. I think I like that as much as the Lockes.

Is there a top-down view anywhere?

Does H Levi have a website?
Ok that is just beyond fabulous!!!! Drooling here!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh MrsS. If I ever got a solitare that would be my top pick! It is perfect!

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
actually that setting minus the donut would be like the ritani visually, BUT with 6 prongs. part of what holds me back from 10000% giving myself to the ritani is that it's only 4 prong and i am a total 6 prong lover...which is why i like the idea of the vatche RC too.

ideas ideas!!! too bad that greg is saying that he doesn't ever want me to change my setting. well....baby steps.
2.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yeah, if I had seen this setting a month ago, I'd probably have it by now. I like the open cathedral which allows the basket to show fully while the Ritani I was looking at just had high shoulders. I do like this one better. Not sure whether that doughnut would cause problems against a band or not, though. I really want to see a top view!

Mrss, if you do call, can you ask the mm width of the band, please? Also, do you know if the rings are cast, die-struck, or whatever?

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 10/17/2006 8:06:10 AM
Author: diamondseeker2006

Mrss, if you do call, can you ask the mm width of the band, please? Also, do you know if the rings are cast, die-struck, or whatever?

I will DS. They told me the rings are cast with handmade stuff done where/if necessary. The company is located in NY so Jonathan at GOG is going to check into them further for me too.

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsS -- that is a beautiful solitaire!!! I''m not usually a fan of cathedrals but they work on that one perfectly. A graceful, curvy, and subtle swoop towards the head...delicious.
18.gif
And the scalloped sides of that head are just divine. Very very nice!
36.gif

(btw, MrsS, what kind of 3-stone are you considering? Inquiring minds wanna know, hehe.)

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
kristy,

they make a 3 stone similar to the Tiffany version that I was inspecting very closely
31.gif
. I did find out that they will also do modifications to their settings like thinner/wider shanks, lower the heads etc.

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
Beautiful, Mrs. S.....please post what you find out about this...

Do you remember the interesting setting by Israel Levy (Levi?)??
Wink used to carry it, ubt I can''t find it there, and can''t find their website any more (perhaps because I don''t have the right spelling!!)

Carlotta

Shiny_Rock
AHA!! had a copy saved in my "file!!"

Copy of 2il.jpg

njc

Brilliant_Rock
A fun little twist on the solitaire... Tacori Scrolling Heart with hand engraving. I love the way the band narrows at the top.

nice_sides.jpg

nice_closeup52.jpg

I need to take some new pics...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results