clarity

Solitaire to Party of Three!

mco312

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! I love the profile. :)

Moonie

Shiny_Rock
Caysie really does some of the best prongs. I love how the double prongs hug them so closely and seem to disappear from the profile!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So pretty! I really like the milgrain on the basket as well as the stones going down the side!

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!

itskcc

Rough_Rock
Caysie really does some of the best prongs. I love how the double prongs hug them so closely and seem to disappear from the profile!

Right? I love them. They are almost invisible to the eye at arm's length on my ring but I think they add such detail when viewed up close.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is really gorgeous! :love: Like you, I have taken a very long time trying to figure out how to set my diamond, and a 3 stone is one of my two top choices! Every time I see one, like yours, it really sways me in that direction! Your diamonds are beautiful, and Caysie did a wonderful job, as usual!

luckyblackcat

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I just saw your breathtaking ring's profile photo in another thread and HAD to snoop on this ring OH MY GOD. Absolute perfection. :clap:

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a three stone lover, and I think that is the prettiest one I've ever seen - LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!! The dainty double prongs, the proportions, the profile, and the french cuts in the band. True perfection :love::love::love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results