shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Solitaire and then some!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
So I was too embarrassed to post my new reset BC I'm a serial resetter but this new reset should appease me longer BC I found a way to bling it up! First, my solitaire. Very practical for wearing at all times, even to the gym. image_4148.jpg
image_4149.jpg
And now the twist! I recycled a wrap and some diamonds foir those days when I want a different look!

image_4196.jpg

cokitty

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Very cool! I love both looks and the wrap is extremely snazzy!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala I love your new solitaire setting and I also love the wrap! I think it looks beautiful and is a great way to add some extra sparkle - you have the best of both worlds, how fun to be able to change things up! :dance:

solgen

Brilliant_Rock
Looks like a very versatile and pretty setting. Any pics from a side view?

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Both variations look great! Such beautiful pieces! :appl:

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice to have two different looks with one ring! I really like your solitaire and the wedding band!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both looks are stunning. I love the elegance of your solitaire with a band as well as the sparkly version. Also in the sparkly version your big diamond takes center stage.
Great choices Nala!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love these! The solitaire just oozes elegance & the wrap certainly packs a punch!

Ally66

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So smart!! What an awesome way to have variety in your rings!

JDDN

Ideal_Rock
Premium
How fun, enjoy the different options you have!!

foxinsox

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nala that wrap looks blingy as hell with your centre stone! nice option for switching it up.

Slight digression but do you have pictures of your band anywhere? Is it baguettes and rounds? Could you post a couple of close ups of it? I think it's really pretty.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty solitaire and great bands to switch out for different looks. Enjoy! :wavey:

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classy!!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for letting me share yet another setting! I promise to come back with more pictures of the profile and the band. The band is an antique platinum baguette and old cut band. It has a few bad stones but I love the overall look!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
No need to be embarrassed on Pricescope!!! I think you have chosen a great setting and a gorgeous band that gives you a classic elegant look. The wrap allows you to shake things up a bit. Nicely done. You can also pair the solitaire with different bands to change the look. I would love to see a profile view of the new solitaire.

telephone89

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks great! And you really take such fantastic photos :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice reset! Love that you can bling it up...always fun to have some options!

CravingDiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow look at that diamond sparkle and shine :love:

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much for the compliments! Here are a few more pictures. I confess that I'm loving the wrap and haven't worn it as a solitaire except when I go to the gym!
image_4201.jpg image_4202.jpg

farrahlyn

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
absolutely stunning!!! :love:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Nala, I want to be you when I grow up! I love all your setting choices, but this is my favorite. The versatility of the solitaire with or without wrap is ingenious. I love the look!

Question.. is it the wrap that gives your solitaire the look of a blingy basket or is that the solitaire setting itself? So pretty either way; just curious.

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1453425633|3979430 said:
Nala, I want to be you when I grow up! I love all your setting choices, but this is my favorite. The versatility of the solitaire with or without wrap is ingenious. I love the look!

Question.. is it the wrap that gives your solitaire the look of a blingy basket or is that the solitaire setting itself? So pretty either way; just curious.
Your post made me laugh outloud! Thank you. Here is a side view of the solitaire so you can see the basket.
image_4152.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love your wrap - it's like having your cake and eating it too!!!!

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
nala|1453401744|3979223 said:
Thank you so much for the compliments! Here are a few more pictures. I confess that I'm loving the wrap and haven't worn it as a solitaire except when I go to the gym!
image_4201.jpg image_4202.jpg

I am still so enamored with this baguette band! I would love to run across one!

And I love the versatility of the blingy wrap and the simple solitaire. Although, with that stone, I don't think it can help but be a showstopper either way!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hey nala, your ring is Jewel of the Week! Woo-hoo! :dance: Congratulations! :clap:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Serial resetter - that made me laugh! Your newest version is very pretty and very versatile though! Enjoy!

Downsy

Shiny_Rock
Wow your setting is beautiful and the wrap adds such a nice punch! I like your wedding band too. Your left hand is blinging!

nala

Ideal_Rock
Premium
junebug17|1453583250|3980397 said:
Hey nala, your ring is Jewel of the Week! Woo-hoo! :dance: Congratulations! :clap:
OMG! :dance: :dance: :dance:
I have to say thank you for this! I woke up to see my ring under the heading and I couldn't believe it! What an honor!

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Looks great!

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Nala, thank you for posting the upclose ones; so pretty!!!! I really think you could have set a major trend here. I know that if it were an option, I would hands down choose a solitaire with a beautiful basket, a wrap with two sapphires to each surround the center, another wrap (if even possible) with a lower/under stone halo, and yet a third one to create another three stone look but with diamonds instead of the sapphires. This is a brilliant way for a jeweler to keep a customer returning (to buy additional wraps for anniversary gifts, e.g.) while making fickle customers happy every day of the week!!! :D :lol: :drool:

Oh, gosh!! And congratulations on being picked for the jewel of the week!!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results