shape
carat
color
clarity

Soleste Replica?!?

MrsLeonidas

Rough_Rock
Hey everyone! :wavey:

I'm on the quest for the best Tiffany Soleste replica, or if you have any suggestions on who can make one for me! I've looked at James Allen but it just didn't do it for me. I want to recreate the one with the pink diamonds in the middle. :lickout: So if you have anything you may think is useful, please tell me!

Thank you! :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Victor Canera would be my first choice, and Steven Kirsch and Brilliantly Engaged would be others who make pave settings.

Victor has a few double halos on this page, but each one is made to work with the shape of the center diamond you select.

https://www.victorcanera.com/rings/engagement?type[]=halo&page=2

PJSparkles1983

Rough_Rock
I have a soleste replica and the setting is by a manufacturer called Corona. It must be well done because the staff at Tiffany in my city commented on it and thought it was the Soleste. I would post a pic but I don't know how.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
If you are going custom, I would definitely do something to make the gallery more attractive. I have a Tiffany soleste and the underside is industrial looking, and seems very incongruous with the beauty of the top side of the ring, that lovely halo. Look at Victor Canera's halos and pay attention to the gallery and how the prongs supporting the halo flow seemlessly with the rest of the ring. And the center stone is set way too high IMO.
And just ignore all my comments if you like the look of the soleste's gallery. ;-)

MrsLeonidas

Rough_Rock
I was thinking of doing a lotus style undergallery- my favorite type of undergallery. Something like this:

Sorry for the huge picture! I don't know how to resize it! :???: I think I'd do it in rose gold.

lotus_undergallery.jpg

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
MrsLeonidas|1435199411|3893883 said:
Hey everyone! :wavey:

I'm on the quest for the best Tiffany Soleste replica, or if you have any suggestions on who can make one for me! I've looked at James Allen but it just didn't do it for me. I want to recreate the one with the pink diamonds in the middle. :lickout: So if you have anything you may think is useful, please tell me!

Thank you! :)
We're you looking at the cheap JA one or the JA one from danhov? I like the danhov one on their site

MrsLeonidas

Rough_Rock
I guess I was looking at the cheaper one, with the solitaires you can get pretty close but for me it's easier to tell with the Soleste.

DorotheaBrooke

Brilliant_Rock
I can recommend Maytal Hannah. She created a ring for me last year. Initially, I reached out to her to create a Soleste-style setting, but I ended up going in a different direction. She has beautiful examples on her site.

Edit to say: here is the closest example. Gooooorgeous engraving on the side. http://www.maytalhannah.com/folio/double-halo-round-diamond-ring/

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results