shape
carat
color
clarity

SOLD Mahenge/red Spinel 1.24 carat Precision cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

bluegirl123

Rough_Rock
Hello,

http://diamondbistro.com/category/2...ahengered-Spinel-124-carat-Precision-cut.html

This spinel is precision cut, by Dana M from Mastercutgems. I bought this over a year ago, but have never set it since each time I get funds for a setting, I buy more stones! :errrr:

Dana called it Tanzania Mahenge Spinel but on PS a few people have commented that it's a flame spinel.

Here is Dana's full description. Attached are his pictures.

Origin: Tanzania

Weight: 1.24 carat

Size: 6.2 x 7.1 mm

Clarity VS2-SI-1

Cut: brilliant cushion

Color: fine red secondary violet

Treatment: none

Note: This is beginning of some rough I got in from my contact in Tanzania. I thought I would start on some of the smaller pieces before venturing into some of the larger more intense ones. The rough is not without some inclusions; but all inclusions show there has been no high heat involved.

This is a very lovely little gem with lots of life and not too dark in any light. I have another one I am listing that is about the same size but much more purple-red than this one. It is amazing the color variations in this material as all you usually see is the in your face neon red; but there are many other shades.

This is just a very nice red and would look great in a white metal with some little bling diamonds...

$340. This includes shipping/tracking/insurance within USA

Please ask questions and what not. No refunds.

spinel1.jpg

spinel2.jpg

spinel3.jpg

usnwife

Rough_Rock
Re: Mahenge/red Spinel 1.24 carat Precision cut

Is this still available?

justginger

Ideal_Rock

Hi blue,

I've just sent you a message about this stone - please let me know if you don't receive it (I know a few people have grumbled that DB isn't letting all of their messages through). :))

bluegirl123

Rough_Rock

hello,

this is no longer available.

thanks!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

bluegirl, you need to click "report concern" and ask the moderator to mark the thread as "sold". :))

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock

wow, what a beauty, congrats to the person who bought it!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results