shape
carat
color
clarity

Solasfera diamond?

finallylooking

Rough_Rock
Also wanted to mention that last night at the jeweler I took a different approach on letting the bf know he prefers no pave but doesn't realize it yet.

I tried on a halo with a slight knife edge shank (no pave) and a halo on a pave setting at the same time and told him to pick which he liked more and tell me why. He chose the plain because he felt the pave took away from the center. Woohoo! :twirl:

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
finallylooking|1339162249|3211760 said:
Also wanted to mention that last night at the jeweler I took a different approach on letting the bf know he prefers no pave but doesn't realize it yet.

I tried on a halo with a slight knife edge shank (no pave) and a halo on a pave setting at the same time and told him to pick which he liked more and tell me why. He chose the plain because he felt the pave took away from the center. Woohoo! :twirl:

Awesome! I think fiances forget who will be wearing the ring, we get that a lot on here. ;-) FYI, a knife edge may be uncomfortable over time, esp. on such small fingers.

BTW, what city do you live in - have you been able to see which local vendors carry Gabriel &Co and Bev K to take a look? I obsessively went to multiple so I could see as many rings as I could and see the quality! :) My local vendors didn't offer discounts, so I went with GOG, plus it was easier and safer to get them to set the stone (other PS approved vendors offer discounts too - Pearlman's and IDJewelry).

finallylooking

Rough_Rock
webdiva|1339168185|3211828 said:

Awesome! I think fiances forget who will be wearing the ring, we get that a lot on here. ;-) FYI, a knife edge may be uncomfortable over time, esp. on such small fingers.

BTW, what city do you live in - have you been able to see which local vendors carry Gabriel &Co and Bev K to take a look? I obsessively went to multiple so I could see as many rings as I could and see the quality! :) My local vendors didn't offer discounts, so I went with GOG, plus it was easier and safer to get them to set the stone (other PS approved vendors offer discounts too - Pearlman's and IDJewelry).

It was that fatter version of a knife edge. If that makes any sense? It isn't a requirement by any means I just looked for something without pave on the sides and it was the first I saw.

I live in Cleveland. I know we'd both like to check out the lines before choosing one of them. Does GOG offer a PS discount??

webdiva

Brilliant_Rock
finallylooking|1339175825|3211924 said:
webdiva|1339168185|3211828 said:

It was that fatter version of a knife edge. If that makes any sense? It isn't a requirement by any means I just looked for something without pave on the sides and it was the first I saw.

I live in Cleveland. I know we'd both like to check out the lines before choosing one of them. Does GOG offer a PS discount??

GOG offers a wire discount, which you see listed on most of the diamonds. If you order both a H&A diamond and a setting from them, there's an additional discount. They also discount most manufactured settings.

Go to the Gabriel &CO site and the Bev K site and fill out a request to get a list of local vendors - that's what I did. I had tried on similar style rings to the one I ordered so I knew the style was fine, and once I saw the quality in person I felt great about ordering with GOG remotely.

Have you narrowed down the type of stone you'd like?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'm a little late to the game.. but my five stone is a Solasfera... and I am nuts about it... but they are round... but they are beautiful...

IMG_1189.JPG

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1339193874|3212116 said:
I'm a little late to the game.. but my five stone is a Solasfera... and I am nuts about it... but they are round... but they are beautiful...
Uhhh is there a thread for that masterpiece?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk said:
ame|1339197955|3212161 said:

Ame....here's my joyrney :naughty:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-stone.171425/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-stone.171425/[/URL]
holy crap! Gorgeous!!!

finallylooking

Rough_Rock
Mayk|1339200347|3212175 said:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-stone.171425/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-5-stone.171425/[/URL]

And with that you've totally convinced me! They're gorgeous!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
finallylooking|1339209271|3212277 said:
Mayk|1339200347|3212175 said:

And with that you've totally convinced me! They're gorgeous!

Thank you ladies... I've truly enjoyed my ring...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results