shape
carat
color
clarity

My 5 Stone....

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well...here's the history.. in a few posts...
[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-setting-in-the-rough-my-5-stone-ring.171224/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/the-setting-in-the-rough-my-5-stone-ring.171224/[/URL]

It arrived this morning... picture me waiting on the front porch in the cold (who am I kidding, I live in Florida) looking for the UPS man.. like a kid waiting for Santa to drop down the fireplace... o.k. so my chances were better...

It's stunning.. perfect and everything I thought it would be and more...

DS..your're correct.. it's high...but when I put it next to my e-ring.. not any higher.. and because of the height the stones don't go between my fingers.. which was a concern for me..

It's heavy.. VERY HEAVY.. my arm is going to get a workout... :naughty: :naughty:

Too many pictures.... so let the posting begin.. I hope I got them cut down enough...

The setting is platinum with 1.714 tctw of beautiful Solasfers!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Many thanks to Tim Andres at Emma Parker & Co Jewelry for being so patient with me... and to Adam at Sareen.. you WAY exceeded my expectations.... :appl:

IMG_1158.JPG

IMG_1156.JPG

IMG_1169.JPG

IMG_1167.JPG

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
more....

IMG_1162.JPG

IMG_1175.JPG

IMG_1172.JPG

IMG_1170.JPG

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
last one.... LOVE... I'm in LOVE!!!

IMG_1177.JPG

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
it is gorgeous! :love: :love:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
mayk that is a beautiful ring!!! do you plan to wear it as a RHR? it's gorgeous...I am loving these 5-stone rings.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Congrats--it looks awesome!

cheers--Sharon

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
HYOOOOOOOOGE!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!

:love:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Minmin, Slg, Sharon & Bliss... thank you!!!

Yes, it is my RHR... I just can't take pictures with my left... I haven't figured that one out yet... :confused:

I can't stop looking at it.. how will I get anything done today??? :naughty:

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful- love love love it :)

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk|1328287915|3118301 said:

Yes, it is my RHR... I just can't take pictures with my left... I haven't figured that one out yet... :confused:

Nope :razz:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Really gorgeous! Love the profile!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
I've been waiting for this! It's gorgeous! :love: :love:

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nice! I would love to see a solasfera in person!

How are you liking the size of the stones? I recall at one point you wanted larger diamonds?

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer_D|1328293879|3118370 said:
Nice! I would love to see a solasfera in person!

How are you liking the size of the stones? I recall at one point you wanted larger diamonds?

Dreamer.. I think it turned out perfect.. I tried on 1.5, 1.6, 1.8 and a 2.00 I told Tim somewhere between 1.70 and 1.80 seemed to be best. I tried on the 1.8 at Tiffany's... it was so perfect... I really didn't want to get that "wrap" effect.. I am funny about things between my fingers even if they are diamonds :twirl: .. so I am really pleased... It turned out better than I imagined and not without a little stress on my part after seeing the CAD.. I'm just not very good at visulizing from the CAD to finish and I must have sent four messages to Tim... then when DS said it looked high.. my stomach started hurting.. This process of design-it-yourself is not for the faint of heart... :-o

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's here!!! That was fast!

And goodness, it's GIGANTIC on your finger!! Oh, how I wish I could see it IRL - I would LOVE to see how those solasferas perform in-person, it must sizzle blindingly :love: :sun:

Enjoy it Mayk!! It's high but definitely not too high IMO. Some height helps keep the stones from "wrapping" so if you don't like the feel of stones between your fingers then that's a good thing!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The Sun came out...

IMG_1186.JPG

IMG_1189.JPG

IMG_1191.JPG

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yssie|1328297823|3118416 said:

And goodness, it's GIGANTIC on your finger!! Oh, how I wish I could see it IRL - I would LOVE to see how those solasferas perform in-person, it must sizzle blindingly :love: :sun:

Enjoy it Mayk!! It's high but definitely not too high IMO. Some height helps keep the stones from "wrapping" so if you don't like the feel of stones between your fingers then that's a good thing!

Thank you Yassie... I just need to find my way to the Upstate NY... to see you (I think).. I would prefer Summer... I'm a whimp!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W! Gorgeous stones!!!!! Love the profile!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Very beautiful!!!!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful! It looks amazing - such sparkly white stones and such amazing finger coverage! All your research payed off perfectly, Mayk!!! Very stunning.... :appl: :appl: :appl:

I'm glad it has a little sunshine on it --- keep those fire photos coming :love: :bigsmile: :love:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1328298099|3118418 said:
Yssie|1328297823|3118416 said:

Thank you Yassie... I just need to find my way to the Upstate NY... to see you (I think).. I would prefer Summer... I'm a whimp!

The new handshots are :love: :love: :love:

I was promised ice, snow, hail, the Wrath of the Gods coming here in September - so far all we've had is a piddly 4-5inches twice and a couple of flurries that didn't stick! So if you *do* happen to find your way to Upstate NY, well, it's weather-wimp friendly this year it seems :bigsmile:

tenyearanniversary

Shiny_Rock
Very pretty!! Looks wonderful on your hand! Congrats!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk|1328287915|3118301 said:

My guess is you won't get a darn thing done today Mayk, and probably not tomorrow either haha!

Your 5 stone is just so gorgeous :love: - I love the profile, sparkle from every angle - it looks so substantial and beautiful on your hand, just perfect! Congrats! :appl:

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Mayk, that is gorgeous; I love the profile too!!! :love: :love: :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Mayk, it's absolutely TDF! I super love the trellis :love: and I think that the stones are just the perfect size! Enjoy that beauty!! :love: :love:

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Oh it is beautiful Mayk! Truly stunning. :love: :love: Be careful when you are driving and try and keep your eyes on the road!! :sun:

Phoenix

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LURVE it, Mayk!! :love: :love: :love: :love: It's gorgeous, totally worth the wait!! Are those little surprise diamonds on the pavillion there? I love them!! :love: :love:

Btw, did you see your ring on the diamond eye candy "window"? YAY!! :appl:

How are you liking the Solasferas compared to RBs? How do the two compare? Do they perform differently?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! It is SO beautiful!!! :love: I am so glad it is comfortable and it certainly is pretty with the diamond accents on the sides!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results