color
clarity

My 5 Stone....

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, five stones are wonderful! :love: :love: :love:

dani13

Ideal_Rock
LOVE THAT!!! Congratulations on your new ring- wear it in the best of happiness & health!!!!! :appl: :appl:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much.... everyone...

:wavey: Phoenix... the stones are definitely interesting... I was in the car last night in a low lighted parking lot... and looked down and it was glinting light like little sparks in the really low light.. not sure if I have seen my e-ring do this.. but it caught my attention... They are very interesting to look at... so blingy... :love:

:wavey: Dreamer.. I think the size is just right... I fell in love with the 2.5 ctw that is on JbEG right now... but after trying on a 2.0 ctw I knew I was not going to be able to wear anything that large (it would make me crazy.. and it was a smidge out of my budget.. ok a little more than a smidge)... I am very pleased with the size... I think I did push it since I didn't want the wrap effect. Because of the side not curving down if I had gone any bigger it might look like one of those rings that crosses two fingers... :-o

warmdiamondlove

Rough_Rock
Oh how amazing! Its gorgeous, gorgeous, GORGEOUS! :lickout: :o :lickout:

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! Absolutely stunning!

I waaaaant!

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOT... OMG... You're so right... I am going to have a car accident! Now the right hand is on the top of the wheel..... Looking for a ray of sunshine :naughty:

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awesome finger coverage, and the profile is to DIE for!! A classic five stone with an amazing twist! Beautiful!!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
Wow! The new pics are :love:

ihy138

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
So beautiful! Definitely belongs on your hand. :appl: :appl:

yrrp3738

Shiny_Rock
Thanks for posting the pictures! It is very lovely!

armywife13

Ideal_Rock
How did I miss this thread?! Your ring is stunning! :love: :love: :love: :love:

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's stunning! I love the setting!

Jstar284

Rough_Rock
Trade
Dreamer.. I think it turned out perfect.. I tried on 1.5, 1.6, 1.8 and a 2.00 I told Tim somewhere between 1.70 and 1.80 seemed to be best. I tried on the 1.8 at Tiffany's... it was so perfect... I really didn't want to get that "wrap" effect.. I am funny about things between my fingers even if they are diamonds :twirl: .. so I am really pleased... It turned out better than I imagined and not without a little stress on my part after seeing the CAD.. I'm just not very good at visulizing from the CAD to finish and I must have sent four messages to Tim... then when DS said it looked high.. my stomach started hurting.. This process of design-it-yourself is not for the faint of heart... :-o

Im sorry I can't find your ring size in the thread - Can I ask what size the band is?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results