shape
carat
color
clarity

So, two PSers walked into Tiffany & Co. ...

doberman

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Looks like you guys had a great time. That asscher band is gorgeous.

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, you girls have a great Tiffany store there! Everything must be supersized in TX! :lol: I love fun shopping trips like this with PS friends!

Here’s me trying on 6 ct studs, $187,500 (price tag is tucked behind my ear). I told my husband I know what I want for our upcoming anniversary. :lol-2:

03CD65EC-66BA-40DD-80B4-FFD1B325FE97.png

I am getting extremely worried about myself when I see a 3 ct stud and don't think it's too big anymore. :eek-2:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Awww thank you Sharon! You are so thoughtful and generous. And buying me my gift so far in advance of my birthday too. I love opening early birthday gifts and cannot wait! Have I told you I think you're the best!
taverymuch.gif
nworthy2.gif
rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif

You're welcome! What are friends for!!!:wavey: But you don't mind it if I wear it for the first 10 years then let you have it as a belated gift?

cheers--Sharon

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You're welcome! What are friends for!!!:wavey: But you don't mind it if I wear it for the first 10 years then let you have it as a belated gift?

cheers--Sharon

That seems fair but how about we split the difference? So 3 years?:whistle: :kiss: :appl:

My math skills have degraded considerably when it comes to bling. Working it. :P2

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Wow, you girls have a great Tiffany store there! Everything must be supersized in TX! :lol: I love fun shopping trips like this with PS friends!

I am getting extremely worried about myself when I see a 3 ct stud and don't think it's too big anymore. :eek-2:

I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but they were too big - mainly because they were so heavy. However, I would make my earlobes lift little tiny dumbbells until they were strong enough to wear those studs everywhere if a pair suddenly appeared in my jewelry box.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I can’t believe I’m going to say this, but they were too big - mainly because they were so heavy. However, I would make my earlobes lift little tiny dumbbells until they were strong enough to wear those studs everywhere if a pair suddenly appeared in my jewelry box.

Heavy schmevy. :mrgreen2: Can fit some over the earlobe boulder holders.

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results