shape
carat
color
clarity

So, two PSers walked into Tiffany & Co. ...

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
@MonkeysInk and I spend a lovely evening yesterday at Tiffany & Co. Dallas Galleria viewing their traveling "High Collection," sipping Champagne and nibbling on Wolfgang Puck hors d'oeuvres! Many special pieces had been brought in, and we had a blast trying on some of them. We photographed a few for your enjoyment!

$38K Asscher band
T&Co_AsscherBand.jpg

Vivid fancy yellow cushion
T&Co_YellowCushion.jpg

Four carat princess cut halo with chevron sides
T&Co_PrincessChevron.jpg

Same ring from the top
T&Co_PrincessChevronTop.jpg

Five carat MRB solitaire. Makes my 1.72 AVR in the background look tiny! I think this one was over $800,000. @MonkeysInk might remember more stats than I do.
T&Co_FiveCaratMRB.jpg

It was such a fun evening!

Rubybrick

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Wow! So fun! How big are the individual Asscher in the band?
Not normally a fan of princess cut, but that halo and chevron really works, it’s like a modern take on Art Deco pretty awesome!

Wewechew

Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love::love::love: Can’t wait till the next outting! Glad you guys had fun!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! So fun! How big are the individual Asscher in the band?
Not normally a fan of princess cut, but that halo and chevron really works, it’s like a modern take on Art Deco pretty awesome!
I didn't ask about the size of the asschers in the band. I wish I had now! I've seen a similar ring to the chevron one at another Tiffany. It had an octagonal diamond halo with a 2.25 ct. center. There's a video of it posted on PS somewhere!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for sharing your pictures! Sounds like lots of pretties and lots of fun!

Ally T

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You girls know how to have fun! What beautiful things & I love that chevron design. If I had to walk away with something though, it'd be the 5ct round :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Blingtastic visit! What fun.:appl: Thank you for sharing with us!
And yes I'm with @Alex T. That 5 carat is not bad.:love:

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
@MonkeysInk and I spend a lovely evening yesterday at Tiffany & Co. Dallas Galleria viewing their traveling "High Collection," sipping Champagne and nibbling on Wolfgang Puck hors d'oeuvres! Many special pieces had been brought in, and we had a blast trying on some of them. We photographed a few for your enjoyment!

$38K Asscher band
T&Co_AsscherBand.jpg

Vivid fancy yellow cushion
T&Co_YellowCushion.jpg

Four carat princess cut halo with chevron sides
T&Co_PrincessChevron.jpg

Same ring from the top
T&Co_PrincessChevronTop.jpg

Five carat MRB solitaire. Makes my 1.72 AVR in the background look tiny! I think this one was over $800,000. @MonkeysInk might remember more stats than I do.
T&Co_FiveCaratMRB.jpg

It was such a fun evening!

MRB was D, VS1, $887,500.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

MonkeysInk

Shiny_Rock
Premium
Haha PSers have excellent taste.8):bigsmile:

I should have gotten a photo of the display - the giant solitaire and studs were in a presentation with an equally large pendant. I loved the classic, clean look.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I should have gotten a photo of the display - the giant solitaire and studs were in a presentation with an equally large pendant. I loved the classic, clean look.

OMG yes please.:halo: No worries that just means you and @Starfacet need to GTG again and get more photos.:Up_to_something::appl:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fellow PSers, please check with Tiffany & Co about this traveling collection while it's making its rounds across the country. It might be coming to a store near you! Y'all can try on the same pieces we did!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun trip! I would have a hard time drooling and sipping champagne at the same time!:cheeky:

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous pieces!:love: And I have to say, that 5 carat looks totally at home on your hand! Thanks so much for posting pics! :appl:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! Wish I were there!!!

Starfacet

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fun trip! I would have a hard time drooling and sipping champagne at the same time!:cheeky:
We managed! :lol: We couldn't stop eating the Wolfgang Puck Beef Wellington bites. The T & Co people really know how to party!

Sparkle_ruckle

Shiny_Rock
Premium
What a fruitful outing! Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos!

RosieR

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks so much for sharing! That eternity band is delicious :love:

Mixtress

Rough_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing! That chevron design on the shank of that ring, wow! I am trying to envision it with a MRB and no halo... *wheels turning in my mind* :twisted2:

HappyNewLife

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oh wow. I wish I could have come to play!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I've just ordered it.:love:

Awww thank you Sharon! You are so thoughtful and generous. And buying me my gift so far in advance of my birthday too. I love opening early birthday gifts and cannot wait! Have I told you I think you're the best!
taverymuch.gif
nworthy2.gif
rockon2.gif
thum12.gif
luv12.gif

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Here’s me trying on 6 ct studs, $187,500 (price tag is tucked behind my ear). I told my husband I know what I want for our upcoming anniversary. :lol-2:

03CD65EC-66BA-40DD-80B4-FFD1B325FE97.png

Wowza! Those are blingtastic!:love::appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results