shape
carat
color
clarity

So that Namibian Tourm of Barry's has been set....

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOW did I miss this thread?????????

Freke I've got to say that your new ring is vying for the #1 favourite spot in my books in your collection. It's simply beautiful. I love the colour, the carre's AND I would never have guessed that it was cast in silver! Seriously W :love: W

Wear it in good health x

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
What a big gorgeous stone!!! I LOVE the color and Barry's cutting is perfect. And that setting is beautiful!!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just saw this! Freke -- it's incredible! I love, love, love the color of the tourm and the setting is beautiful. :love:

Lovinggems

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, and it looks like white gold with diamonds, great buy! Hope your pregnancy is going well!

karpouzi

Shiny_Rock
It's perfect and looks perfect on your hand! They did a great job.

Gem Queen

Brilliant_Rock
Hi. Love this stone. Exactl where did you get it and can you give me an idea of the cost per carat?

Jeweljunke

Shiny_Rock
B-U-T-FULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE that color. Yum. :love:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gem Queen|1351287992|3293162 said:
Hi. Love this stone. Exactl where did you get it and can you give me an idea of the cost per carat?
Hi Gem Queen! I bought it from ArtisticColored Stones, owned by the lovely Barry Bridgestock. He is also the cutter of this stone.

You can find his website and stones cut by him here: http://www.acstones.com/productcart/pc/viewCat_h.asp?ProdSort=0&idCategory=139&page=2

It looks as though he has one Namibian Tourmaline listed, and it sold for roughly $175 per carat. Mine was priced similarly, but I bought it 2 years ago, and Barry said that the rough was getting scarce and I was lucky to grab a stone with this kind of color, because they just aren't going to be around for long. So a stone this size would probably cost more like $200 per carat now, maybe upwards of that.

Hope that helps!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
And for fun....

_1519.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results