shape
carat
color
clarity

So sad

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Oops! LOL. Teenie is a SHE! If I didn''t have cats and had a big yard, she''d be mine right now! That cute little old person face !!!

And Kaleigh- as J-Fo knows I''m sure, I''m really a horrible, negative, miserable b*tch who hates people LOL

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Haha, you can''t fool me. You love to sound mean and all tough but you''re a sweetie, shhhhh I won''t tell anyone, Lol!!!!!
3.gif
11.gif
9.gif

yellowfan

Brilliant_Rock
I''m glad that you care about animals. I love my pets and would do anything for them. They are rescues. They had a bad past but now a bright future. They are full of love. I could go on forever! I first did not read your post for a while, figuring it would be too sad for me. I am glad that you help animals in need and contribute to the welfare of them. You have a good soul
21.gif

MINE!!

Ideal_Rock
When I was in college, my roommate and I passed this Golden retriever that apparently had just been hit. We stopped and he was just wonderful... but you know that he had such terrible internal injuries. We were in an area that did not have a ''night time shelter or clinic'' for hurt animals. Finally this as$hole stops and says that he hit the dog and that he was only going about 35 when the dog jsut ran right out in front of the car... needless to say... the cops were called... not because of the dog, but because I called him a liar and was threatening to do bodily harm to his sensitive parts of his body.. I think the neighbors feared for this guys life. The cops came and one of the neighbors said they had never seen the dog, but he was evidently in pain, but he was still so sweet and kind... The Police officer wanted to shoot him to put him out of his misery, We just could not let him do it. So a lady who lived near the road said that he could stay at her house and that she would take him to the clinic in the morning. She said that he died that night... I cried for days... It was sad.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results