shape
carat
color
clarity

So proud of myself!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

noles9498

Rough_Rock
I''m so proud of myself. . . . for seeing an ugly stone!! The point is, it was so easy to recognize now that my eyes are a little bit trained. What is the saying about a little knowledge being dangerous?!

A court reporter I met the other day had at least a 3.0-3.5c cushion cut stone. Being a fan of all diamonds square, I started to admire....and then wanted to say YECH! The best thing I could come up with after, of course, politely saying it was beautiful was "Is it an antique?" thinking that maybe it was an older cut and therefore not so sparkly. I even suspect that maybe it wasn''t a diamond because when I asked "What is it?" meaning what is the cut (vague question, I know), she immediately barked "It''s a diamond." Made me a little suspcious. It was dull and flat.

I''m an attorney and so is my fiance...and she could not believe that I only got a one carat stone - "the standard" these days. But I love my stone and would rather pay for the quality, and then buy some furniture and stuff for my house! (Don''t misunderstand...I wouldn''t turn down a huge stone that was as beautiful as I think mine is).
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results