shape
carat
color
clarity

So, like a dodo

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 5:44:00 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
You ladies are so sweet, Thanks. I supposed I''d feel better about it if I hadn''t of gotten the **GASP**
6.gif
''oh... well... I like it'' reaction from the FI.
38.gif

Rockin'' the bird cage eh? Any photos you''d like to share??

I like the new haircut more! It''s beautiful (not that your hair wasn''t beautiful before). I cut my hair rather short last fall and I got the same reaction from FI, he''ll get used to it. haha.
11.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Girl, you are cwazzzy!!

Your new cute is adorable!! It shows off your beautiful face!! You shouldn''t be worried about growing it before the wedding, you should be worried about getting the same cut! Fabulous...simply fabulous.

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Ummm, that new haircut is just perfect on you. I chopped my hair a few months back and it''s taken some getting used to but now I LOVE IT! I think with that great cut you''ll get to that happy place too. You should anways, as you look fantastic.

LittleRock

Shiny_Rock
I chopped 7 inches off my hair last year and it was on my DH birthday no less. Happy birthday honey!
9.gif
He''s partial to long hair like many men. But I though of it as a new start and getting rid of those dead, dead ends. I''ve only cut it every 12 weeks since I chopped it and it has grown quite a bit. And if you don''t mind my saying I''m partial to your new short cut than the longer version.....It''s so much more sassy!!!!
9.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Your new haircut is HOTTT! You look fantastic, and I still think it''s long enough to do so many things with! I love it!

sumbride

Ideal_Rock
aw thanks Skippy! You''re so sweet!

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 12:42:23 AM
Author: Harleigh
Your new haircut is HOTTT! You look fantastic, and I still think it''s long enough to do so many things with! I love it!
+1

movie zombie

curlygirl

Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/30/2008 10:24:14 AM
Author: movie zombie

Date: 4/30/2008 12:42:23 AM
Author: Harleigh
+1

movie zombie
Make that +2! You look fanstastic. And if you''re really still unhappy about it by the time of the wedding, you can get temporary extensions. I had them on my wedding day (they just clip onto your hair--done by a professional, though!) and they are amazing. But I think you look great!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Thanks all!
12.gif

no one wants to take me up on the Bird Cage Veil photos?

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Having trouble posting links but I found a bunch of images with a google image search of "birdcage veil". Around here I think Ms. Flutter had one & I had a little pouf. Will try to find a pix.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG, your new style is so cute, I love it! You looked good before (don''t get me wrong), but this new cut has style!!! Very nice!!!

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
I tried on one for you deco...

lol
31.gif

rockingthebc.JPG

arjunajane

Ideal_Rock
I have to agree, I like the new cut on you better - although your long hair looked lovely, imho the new one is both cute and hot!
I would love to have looong hair but shorter styles just suit me and my hair type better
7.gif

I also think you''ll have plenty of options for your wedding, and if you get it trimmed regularly it should grow pretty quickly. I believe Selenium is a good one for hair and nails, just from memory..?

Army Wife Dog Mom

Rough_Rock
Oh I think the shortcut is beautiful!

I wouldnt worry that much about growing it. If you are worried about having enough for an updo you could always put some extension hair in it.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 4/29/2008 5:44:00 PM
Author: iwannaprettyone
You ladies are so sweet, Thanks. I supposed I''d feel better about it if I hadn''t of gotten the **GASP**
6.gif
''oh... well... I like it'' reaction from the FI.
38.gif

Rockin'' the bird cage eh? Any photos you''d like to share??
It looks good, but my reaction would have been the same, long hair is sexy

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, I love the haircut. You look a little like heather locklear (sp?). You are a gorgeous gal, and personally I like it shorter better.

Within 5 months time you will definitely have enough hair to do an updo or a french twist or something like that. No worries! Half updos also look very pretty in my opinion and this you could even do with your current length.

pjean

Brilliant_Rock
I like the new cut better too. And LOL to your FI''s reaction! My FI usually says calmly "well, do you like it?" before he''ll tell me what he thinks about new hair, clothes, etc.

And strmdr, he would like me to get my hair cut really short! He says he''s seen it very long, kinda long, shoulder length and bobbed. But he''s never seen it really short. Maybe after the wedding...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think the combo of lighter and the new cut is very fresh and beautiful. No worries, I think it looks great. My hair grows really quickly especially in summer, maybe yours will too? But if not, I think it looks chic and pretty.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 5/18/2008 9:53:06 PM
Author: pjean
I like the new cut better too. And LOL to your FI''s reaction! My FI usually says calmly ''well, do you like it?'' before he''ll tell me what he thinks about new hair, clothes, etc.

And strmdr, he would like me to get my hair cut really short! He says he''s seen it very long, kinda long, shoulder length and bobbed. But he''s never seen it really short. Maybe after the wedding...
''Scuse me? Pjean, are you wifey2be? I''m so confused...have I missed something? Puzzicaled, confuzzled, etc.
2.gif
6.gif

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 4/29/2008 12:35:43 PM
Author:iwannaprettyone
I cut all my hair of on Saturday and then set a wedding date in 5 months...any magic pills of potions to help speed the growing process?

What a dumb dumb.
38.gif
You are not a dumb dumb...stop worrying about it right now, sis! Your hair is beautiful as is, and you are a lovely gal with a beautiful face. If you really feel like you have to have long hair for an updo or something at your wedding, just get extentions put in! One of my good friends had hair your current length, and she just had ext. put infor her wedding, it looked sooo natural, no one even knew, in fact, people were asking here what she did to make her hair grow so quickly!

LegacyGirl

Brilliant_Rock
I love that cut!! I just did the same thing and cut off 8" of my hair. It''s about the same length as yours now.
5.gif

mom2twogirls

Shiny_Rock
Add me to the list of those who love your new do!!!!
1.gif

iwannaprettyone

Ideal_Rock
Maybe you ladies could post a few pics of hair styles, ( none or half up not ALL up) that might be pretty for my hair? Pretty please...
12.gif

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
I think it looks really cute and frames your face nicely....

But...If you really want to grow it, it grows 1/2-3/4 and inch a month so if you were to do nothing to it you would have about 3-5 inches of hair in 5 months.

But I really think it looks great the way it is.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results