shape
carat
color
clarity

So I''ve been holding out on you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
You HAVE been holding out on us! Those are fantastic Freke! I love the ones you''ve chosen for your stackers - they go so well together!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke you have a wonderful eye for a beautiful gemstone. The tones/colours of your gemstones really really appeal to me.

My sympathies on trying to photograph the colour change sapphire - anything that colour changes never seems to look "right" in a photo!

I can''t wait to see what you do with everything.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love your collection. How fun to start deciding what to get set and then picking out your settings.
36.gif

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 2/21/2009 12:54:09 AM
Author: FrekeChild
Catmom Thank you!!!

Chrono Don''t give me any ideas!!!!The dark red garnets, the Barry tourmaline, the pink Dan spinel, the blue Dan spinel...they are all very very close. (But don''t really go together! Thank goodness...)

TL Thanks!!!! (We need to find you a spinel...)

mochi I love it! It called to me from the case with it''s crazy color. Even though it was super tiny I had to have it. And it wasn''t exactly expensive!
Why not? I''ve seen people set gemstones according to a graduated colour scale and the sizes are so close I think it''s doable.
27.gif

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freke, you have a gorgeous (and quite colorful) collection! Thanks for the eye candy
18.gif

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow, Liz! I just LOVE the new stones, and your collection pics are always fantastic!

Love that sapphire from a friend! How sweet of her!
9.gif

babysteps

Brilliant_Rock
Wowza!!!
36.gif
I love your collection, the colors are just beautiful (can''t wait to see some of these babies in rings!)

deegee

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I loved your first picture so much that I showed my husband and told him that I needed to start a colored stone collection. They''re so pretty!!! Gosh, I''d have to take them to work with me and line them up on my desk everyday.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks ladies!!!I really need to start working out how to get all of these set...I welcome any ideas!!!

(And I need to start a thread on the white topaz...

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/20/2009 8:24:59 PM
Author:FrekeChild
Here is my entire collection at the moment. There are three new additions since my last ''entire collection'' photoshoot.

WOW!!!! I''d poke holes in each one, put them on a string and make a bracelet. Then I can stare at all of them all day.
30.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my, yes you have been holding out on us. I am just seeing this now. Gorgeous stones, you have a great eye.
30.gif

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
I LOVE your collection - you have so many stones that are so interesting, with smoky or grey tones - things I would never think to look for, but they are so lovely
30.gif
9.gif
36.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
They are ALL so gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Ladies!!!!

I love my grey stones and grey undertones. I have issues...
3.gif

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
I like the 14th one, even though it's not exactly the color I am going for. I wish I knew what gemstone even comes in the color of that pendant in No Reservations. I am sure everyone on here could assist with settings. I must find a close up shot of that necklace.

miraclesrule

Ideal_Rock
Oc course it would fabulous in a diamond as well.
36.gif

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lol. It would be pretty expensive with a diamond. It looks pretty sizeable. Maybe I''ll check to see if that movie is On Demand. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results