shape
carat
color
clarity

So It's On Hold, What Do We Think?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
I like this strand from Jose, it's got cool colors, but I'm just not sure if it's too weird. It is a multicolor, so not sure if I like that. I have that bracelet from Sarah that is a multi Tahitian (NOTE TO FLYGIRL; yes, turns out I wear it a LOT because it's on an elastic band! You said I might do that, and you were right!) and I like looking at it and playing with it. I like the multiple colors around my wrist.

BUT I am not sure I want a multi around my neck. That's the question; will it look disjointed and odd as a necklace?

I asked him to send me extra pics because I can never tell anything from a single picture, and that magnify thing on his site doesn't work for my MAC very well. I also like to see pearls in different lights since they change so much.

http://www.tahitianpearls.biz/tahitian-pearl-necklace/near_round_tahitian_pearl_necklace_tnpb.htm

So, what do you think? Go or no?

Does anyone else have a multi color necklace they can link to or add? So that I can see how it looks around your neck?

front-in-focus.JPG

back.JPG

no-diffuser.jpg

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
It's a matter of taste, iLander. I love multi colors, and those colors would look great with my fall wardrobe colors.

I think you will have to get it and try it on to be sure. Remember what happened with the Kasumis? :))

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
much would depend on your skin color and hair color.....the colors seem very strong and while i like it i'd probably go something a bit more subdued.....odd statement coming from me, i know.... :lol:

beadchick

Shiny_Rock
We think you should buy it. And then take lots of pictures to show the rest of us. =)

LOVE IT! The price is right too. I would absolutely get it. And matching earrings :)

PearlsOfJoy

Rough_Rock
Trade
very nice colors on that strand, he does have very nice pieces. There's only one way to find out if the strand will look good around your neck, many women love the look of multi-strand Tahitians but just don't like how they look on their neck.

I'm sure Jose has a good return policy, so take a chance and if they don't look good on you send them back.

4Ranch Girl

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful strand ilander. I did not really like multi color strands until I found the right one for me. Love our choice the luster is yummy. Jose it great to work with. I would get it and try on and see how it looks on you.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for the great advice, everybody! :wavey:

I'll give it another think, and if I decide to get it, I'll let everyone know. I'm so conflicted! :wink2:

HHPmom

Brilliant_Rock
iLander,

You know pearls look different on your skin compared to neutral background. ;)) Just order it and try it on. I don't know how many times it's happened to me when I think something doesn't look good in pictures or on neutral background, but it's fabulous on me. :tongue:

NacreLover

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful strand. I wear multi color most of the time. They go with everything. Hope you love yours as much as I love mine.

beadchick

Shiny_Rock
Ilander, Did you get it?

iLander

Ideal_Rock
beadchick said:
Ilander, Did you get it?

No. 8)

My tooth broke while I was eating a sandwich, now I have to get a root canal, a post and a whole new tooth (cap). The bill on this horror is $2000! ;(

You have no idea how unhappy this makes me; spending a bucket of money with no bling in return. Really stinks.

It's off hold, maybe someone from PS will buy it an enjoy it.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Oh, the heck with it, I ordered them.

It's worth a try to see if I like them, and I can always sell the gold necklace I was talking about in hangout. I've tried wearing the necklace, and it's just not really me. :rolleyes:

I'll let everyone know how it goes . . .

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
iLander|1317589210|3031434 said:

:appl: :cheeky:

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and evaulation of this strand.

iLander

Ideal_Rock
Fly Girl|1317601196|3031624 said:
iLander|1317589210|3031434 said:

:appl: :cheeky:

Looking forward to seeing your pictures and evaulation of this strand.

Jose called me and I think I'm going to do a 16 inch strand with a chain extender to 18 inches. I want a lot of flexibility, I think.

beadchick

Shiny_Rock
Hooray!!!

I'm glad you caved. I confess, I was thinking about it. (Not that i SHOULD buy any more pearls right now...)

Can't wait to see pictures!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results