shape
carat
color
clarity

So I pulled the trigger...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

braintree

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all the kind comments. I''m hoping to pop the question in the next few weeks. I''ve been lurking around the proposal forum hoping to get ideas. I have a few so we''ll see how it goes. I''ll post some hand shots when she gets it (or you can see them on my pinkie
5.gif

Clairitek

Ideal_Rock
Lovely ring! Great choice with the HOF diamond and split shank ring. Thats great that her parenst are so excited for you two!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
The ring is absolutely beautiful, she''s going to love it. Congratulations on your upcoming engagement!!

AmberGretchen

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring - I am sure she will love it, good luck with your proposal!

DebShine

Shiny_Rock
It is very pretty. Can''t wait to see hand shots. You did Excellent!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Your ring is beautiful, good luck on your proposal
35.gif

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Wow, gorgeous ring!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
Very beautiful! Good luck!

newbie777

Rough_Rock
Date: 2/18/2009 4:16:30 PM
Author: braintree
Thanks for all the kind comments. I''m hoping to pop the question in the next few weeks. I''ve been lurking around the proposal forum hoping to get ideas. I have a few so we''ll see how it goes. I''ll post some hand shots when she gets it (or you can see them on my pinkie
5.gif
Love the ring and setting.. is that a hof setting too? Did you ask her yet?!?! Hand shots please! :)

newbie777

Rough_Rock
Date: 3/30/2009 11:15:12 PM
Author: newbie777

Date: 2/18/2009 4:16:30 PM
Author: braintree
5.gif
Love the ring and setting.. is that a hof setting too? Did you ask her yet?!?! Hand shots please! :)
Sorry I meant to say hearts and arrows!!!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
I love the split shank, just gorgeous. Good luck with your proposal she is going to love that ring
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results