shape
carat
color
clarity

So I Made Engagement Chicken...Wanna Hear the Result?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Ice-Queen: I served mine with roasted potato, and warmed French bread with Italian herbs dipping (olive oil + Italian herbs + parmessan cheese + some salt).
Here''s a pic of my chicken. Just copy and paste the link (Sorry, somehow I can''t post links or pictures here).

Recipe for potatoes please!! (i''m cooking retarded!)

And what italian herbs were these?

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
I''m also going to add another "yay" vote for the recipe -- I''ve never made it for B, but I tried it out myself (just to see how it tastes) and it''s AWESOME.

LilyOfTheValley

Shiny_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 9:08:12 PM
Author: rosebud10
Ice-Queen: I served mine with roasted potato, and warmed French bread with Italian herbs dipping (olive oil + Italian herbs + parmessan cheese + some salt).

Here's a pic of my chicken. Just copy and paste the link (Sorry, somehow I can't post links or pictures here).

Recipe for potatoes please!! (i'm cooking retarded!)

Hehe!

Roasted Potatoes:

Washed, un-peeled redskin potatoes, cut into 4 pieces. Prepare as much as you like.
Put all that into a glass baking dish/pan (I think a metal one would be fine, too).
Pour in just enough olive oil to evenly coat every piece. Stir/mix with a spoon.
Sprinkle some of Lawry's seasoned salt, mix them all up again.

Roast until you feel that the potato is done (just taste it). It took me about 45 minutes.

Italian Herb Dipping:

I got an idea for this after a delicious dinner at the Wynn's Strata restaurant.

Put in some olive oil into a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix in dried rosemary, dried oregano, dried basil, some salt, some garlic powder, and plenty of dried Parmesan cheese. Stir everything up and serve. How much of each ingredient you'd like to use is up to you. Note: The herbs should be dried and grounded. I didn't really cared for basil, so I hardly used any.
9.gif

wishinpink

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 10:49:11 PM
Author: LilyOfTheValley

Date: 3/8/2009 9:08:12 PM
Author: rosebud10

Here''s a pic of my chicken. Just copy and paste the link (Sorry, somehow I can''t post links or pictures here).

Recipe for potatoes please!! (i''m cooking retarded!)

Hehe!

Roasted Potatoes:

Washed, un-peeled redskin potatoes, cut into 4 pieces. Prepare as much as you like.
Put all that into a glass baking dish/pan (I think a metal one would be fine, too).
Pour in just enough olive oil to evenly coat every piece. Stir/mix with a spoon.
Sprinkle some of Lawry''s seasoned salt, mix them all up again.

Roast until you feel that the potato is done (just taste it). It took me about 45 minutes.

Italian Herb Dipping:

I got an idea for this after a delicious dinner at the Wynn''s Strata restaurant.

Put in some olive oil into a small bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix in dried rosemary, dried oregano, dried basil, some salt, some garlic powder, and plenty of dried Parmesan cheese. Stir everything up and serve. How much of each ingredient you''d like to use is up to you. Note: The herbs should be dried and grounded. I didn''t really cared for basil, so I hardly used any.
9.gif

Thanks a bunch!!! i''m going to try making this!!!!!
1.gif

Dreamgirl

Ideal_Rock
Very cute!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results